Semi final ballot details

It is what it is and everyone knows the rules at the moment.  I disagree with them, and think it should be on a points system.  Really not hard to do, just lazy IMO or not bothered about doing it properly.  Can't get any fairer than this.  Points based on those that attended though, this is my bug bear, not those that bought tickets then didn't bother to go.

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I know but if you put a clear statement out won't be many questions 

True. ticket office do themselves no favours keeping everyone in the dark for so long from the draw of these big games to the time they communicate the payment details. I'll bet they have had the tickets a good while by now aswell. 

Just now, Billy1984 said:

True. ticket office do themselves no favours keeping everyone in the dark for so long from the draw of these big games to the time they communicate the payment details. I'll bet they have had the tickets a good while by now aswell. 

They have, coz the others have done their allocations already.

27 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

No sure what u mean mate.need to be in semi finals/ final enrollment which means u need to tick all home games to be able to do this

Ah ok I see :duh: I tick every box every season anyway I can never remember the logistics of it. I completely forgot you had to tick all home games to tick semi final and final schemes:lol:

10 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Emails likely be out later today then will tel us we are taking money tomorrow. Ticket office very poorly run imo.

I work in the ticket office. I'm going to find you on the system and take you out the ballot..ya cheeky bastard ??

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

You can cancel two games on the away scheme not any home games, assuming he means he didn't pay for it rather than just didn't go

Aye that's what I meant mate. Thought you could have a missed payment in any cccs.