Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

43 minutes ago, Debian said:

Cheers.  Was there any explanation given?

Not that I recall but it's a bit embarrassing, Robert on FF saying "I called it Edmiston House because I wanted something synonymous with Rangers".

To be clear I've no issue with them trying to do something with EH as long as it's above board and it's good that the CH documents clarify it's not for profit but I have an issue now with Rangers employing an SLO who clearly thinks Rangers fans button up the back and repeatedly lied about the EH CIC (and is still doing so to this day I believe) by pretending it's nothing to do with Edmiston House

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Spectre said:

Not that I recall but it's a bit embarrassing, Robert on FF saying "I called it Edmiston House because I wanted something synonymous with Rangers".

To be clear I've no issue with them trying to do something with EH as long as it's above board and it's good that the CH documents clarify it's not for profit but I have an issue now with Rangers employing an SLO who clearly thinks Rangers fans button up the back and repeatedly lied about the EH CIC (and is still doing so to this day I believe) by pretending it's nothing to do with Edmiston House

:lol:

He's not renowned for his good jokes mate .... but this must be his best attempt to date ..... Aye the first thing that comes into all Rangers fans minds when thinking about Rangers, is Ed house .... right you are then Rab .... :p:

:UK:

2 hours ago, BEE said:

Bit conflicted with this, have no doubt Greg will do his best at the job etc. but I think we can all see the conflict of interests here.

It's Rangers mate,  we don't give a fuck about COIs.

The club secretary is on the board of club 1872.

nepotism r us.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He is more than welcome to post

:tu:

Was thinking the same mate .... probably a thankless task at times ..... I wish him the best of luck and prefer him to the likes of CH ... but fear he has taken on something that could cause him more grief than he would have wanted.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm not really clued up on this subject. Why are we raging about this?

It stinks. 

The same circle of people are in and around all the jobs that come up at Rangers. They do everything they can through various channels to promote the current board and defend the current board, and this is the sort of stuff they get in return. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours...

Not to mention his Dad and Craig Houston's hatchet job on fellow Rangers fans in January, sharing posts from this forum that were written as jokes and getting people banned, getting people's names all over the news and put them in risk of facing criminal action and losing everything. 

All so they could rub toes with their timmy/nationalist pals and put a negative light on RM as it has a 'reputation' for being anti-King. 

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

He's not renowned for his good jokes mate .... but this must be his best attempt to date ..... Aye the first thing that comes into all Rangers fans minds when thinking about Rangers, is Ed house .... right you are then Rab .... :p:

There's documents been posted detailing proposed renovation work to the building, not just the surrounding area.

EH has never been selected just as a symbolic reference or such nonsense.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take anything Greg says with a huge pinch of salt. 

Why would they name the company EH tell us it was a CIC project regarding EH, then suddenly go all quiet and say it never had anything to do with EH. 

As Ive said mate, I will never trust Greg again on anything, he's up there with Robertson on how to go about back stabbing Bears. 

Mate. I know this. It was me his father got angry with cos I was posting stuff he thought I shouldn't know about.

2 hours ago, Debian said:

Wouldn't it be easier to see what comes of EH CIC, and then if he has lied, deal with it then?  If it does relate to it, and the SLO has lied to fans, then that isn't a great start, and would expect him to resign.

Correct. But we know he lied. We're only awaiting the confirmation now, then as you say, our clubs SLO will have a few difficult questions to answer. 

He may have gone into hiding, but his posts will always be there. ?