Pedro Caixinha bans Rangers stars from wearing green boots

Smile

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Puma kings are old as shit but still the best looking boots around imo

And still without doubt the comfiest. Every cunt that wears any boots that are not black should get a good kicking. 

I always played as a number 9 in my days, went to a game on a Sunday after getting mangled and shagging some fat slag, left her house an hour before KO and had to borrow boots, fucking yellow adidas ones no less, and I'm them days it was not the norm as these abominations were in their infancy, needless to say because I was known for having a knack for goal, and wearing bright yellow boots the centre backs gave me extra treatment that afternoon and fucking rightly so, as I'd have done the same. 

Fuck these shitey boots and green should never be worn at Ibrox especially by those lucky enough to be on the fucking pitch, and if they don't get that they shouldn't be there in the first place. 

46 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

92 World Cup, Gazza was contracted to Adidas and had the first predictor boots, David Seamon said before the first group game Gazza stole his boots for a laugh as he was OCD about his preparation ritual but wore them for training and fucked his contract and wore the puma kings for the whole tournament 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Not to sure how I feel about this tbf I wouldnt want to mess around with Ibrox

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1224263/pedro-caixinha-inspire-rangers-we-are-the-people/

Here's the article from the sun fuck giving them cunts clicks

PEDRO'S WAR CRY 

Pedro Caixinha hopes to inspire his Rangers players with ‘We Are The People’ slogan stamped on the walls of Ibrox

The Portuguese boss has set out his vision for the new season in an extensive document sent out to each of his Gers players

By Gareth Law

1st July 2017, 10:30 pm

Pedro Caixinha wants to inspire his Rangers players

An extensive interview in online newspaper Observador details the objectives, style of play and rules of conduct for his squad, which includes the banning of green boots and fan slogan We Are The People decorating the ground

Caixinha rapped: “The slogan ‘We Are The People’ will be stamped on the walls for both our players and opponents to feel the strength of Rangers.”

Caixinha is loving life in Scotland so far and added: “The Rangers fans are full of hope, the Celtic fans are upbeat and excited and that’s normal because they have won six titles in a row.

“Only once have I been bothered. In the centre of the city, a drunk Celtic fan upset me, but it was nothing.

“The centre of Glasgow is beautiful like the rest of the city.”

Caixinha knows he can’t buy time as he rebuilds Gers but he’ll take Niko Kranjcar being spent after an hour — if the Croatian has played as he can.

Midfielder Kranjcar, 32, impressed on his return from eight months out with a horror knee injury.

The neat flicks, subtle skills and pinpoint passing were there for all to see for just over two thirds of Thursday’s clash with Progres Niederkorn.

So much so he got a huge ovation from the Ibrox fans when the boards went up to signal his exit on 69 minutes.

Boss Caixinha would take the same every game this season — including the second leg in Luxembourg on Tuesday.

He said: “Has he got the desire? I think the moment he came out he showed that.

“Since I came here I don’t remember a player being applauded so aggressively.

“I’m trying to understand the time he can perform — not only one hour.

“He had such a long absence after such a difficult injury so to be back at this level demonstrates his mentality and his quality and his desire to help the team.

“He needs a little bit more time but the quality is always present. If he gives me that for one hour in every match I will be happy.

“One thing we can never buy is time. So we are fighting against it.

“We are trying to get physicality to compete and we are just three weeks in.”

While Kranjcar played for the first time since October, his replacement on Thursday hadn’t been seen since August.

Jordan Rossiter arrived from Liverpool last summer with big expectations only to be dogged by injury.

Caixinha said: “If you have a look at him he belongs to the English group that just became world champions.

“That’s representative of the quality he has. It’s ten months out and that’s a long time injured.

“He did a fantastic job along with Niko and Steve our physiotherapist.”

For players still searching for sharpness after a few weeks off, Thursday’s match must have been hard work to play in.

It was certainly hard work to watch. But victory will be all that matters in the away leg, which will be played at the national Stade Josy Barthel.

Caixinha said: “I don’t know that much about the stadium.

“I watched a match on TV between Luxembourg and Portugal last year — a preparation game for Euro 2016.

“Pedro Malta went to watch Niederkorn at their own stadium but this game is at the national stadium.

“While it will be a completely different environment from what they experienced at Ibrox, that’s not the point and we don’t need to be concerned about it.

“We only have one thought about the second leg — winning. It’s only one match and all we want to do is get through.”

But Caixinha wonders if it was the case the minnows had NEVER played so well before.

He said: “If I was in their position I would think the same. I don’t think they will change the strategy they brought to the first leg.

“But what matters is the final result of the tie — not if we could have or should have scored more.

“We need to know how to deal with it. It’s going to be a fantastic challenge and we know it will be similar to what we faced at Ibrox.

“The pressure is on us, totally. I think they played with adrenaline because of the environment — maybe they had the game of a LIFETIME.

“I know what that represents because these things can sometime help you get to the other level.

“That’s what they are going to try to do in the next match. We respect that and we expect that.

“We have a responsibility from our side to deal with that because we have a vision and a mission to get to the group stage.

“Of course to get there we need to pass this stage first.”

Of his eight summer signings Caixinha started only Fabio Cardoso, Ryan Jack and Dalcio.

There were appearances off the bench for Daniel Candeias and Alfredo Morelos.

Asked if the likes of Mexican pair Carlos Pena and Eduardo Herrera could feature in the next game, Caixinha said: “We will see.

“They have trained very well but they need some rest too as they haven’t had a lot since they arrived.

Sometimes too much water can kill the plant. Some players are not in a rhythm yet.

“We have only had three and a half weeks and it’s not enough. It’s proven that you need five to six weeks to do that.”

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

PEDRO'S WAR CRY 

Pedro Caixinha hopes to inspire his Rangers players with ‘We Are The People’ slogan stamped on the walls of Ibrox

The Portuguese boss has set out his vision for the new season in an extensive document sent out to each of his Gers players

By Gareth Law

An extensive interview in online newspaper Observador details the objectives, style of play and rules of conduct for his squad, which includes the banning of green boots and fan slogan We Are The People decorating the ground

Caixinha rapped: “The slogan ‘We Are The People’ will be stamped on the walls for both our players and opponents to feel the strength of Rangers.”

Caixinha is loving life in Scotland so far and added: “The Rangers fans are full of hope, the Celtic fans are upbeat and excited and that’s normal because they have won six titles in a row.

“Only once have I been bothered. In the centre of the city, a drunk Celtic fan upset me, but it was nothing.

Caixinha knows he can’t buy time as he rebuilds Gers but he’ll take Niko Kranjcar being spent after an hour — if the Croatian has played as he can.

Midfielder Kranjcar, 32, impressed on his return from eight months out with a horror knee injury.

The neat flicks, subtle skills and pinpoint passing were there for all to see for just over two thirds of Thursday’s clash with Progres Niederkorn.

So much so he got a huge ovation from the Ibrox fans when the boards went up to signal his exit on 69 minutes.

Boss Caixinha would take the same every game this season — including the second leg in Luxembourg on Tuesday.

“He had such a long absence after such a difficult injury so to be back at this level demonstrates his mentality and his quality and his desire to help the team.

“He needs a little bit more time but the quality is always present. If he gives me that for one hour in every match I will be happy.

While Kranjcar played for the first time since October, his replacement on Thursday hadn’t been seen since August.

Jordan Rossiter arrived from Liverpool last summer with big expectations only to be dogged by injury.

Caixinha said: “If you have a look at him he belongs to the English group that just became world champions.

“That’s representative of the quality he has. It’s ten months out and that’s a long time injured.

For players still searching for sharpness after a few weeks off, Thursday’s match must have been hard work to play in.

It was certainly hard work to watch. But victory will be all that matters in the away leg, which will be played at the national Stade Josy Barthel.

“I watched a match on TV between Luxembourg and Portugal last year — a preparation game for Euro 2016.

“Pedro Malta went to watch Niederkorn at their own stadium but this game is at the national stadium.

“While it will be a completely different environment from what they experienced at Ibrox, that’s not the point and we don’t need to be concerned about it.

“We only have one thought about the second leg — winning. It’s only one match and all we want to do is get through.”

But Caixinha wonders if it was the case the minnows had NEVER played so well before.

He said: “If I was in their position I would think the same. I don’t think they will change the strategy they brought to the first leg.

“But what matters is the final result of the tie — not if we could have or should have scored more.

“We need to know how to deal with it. It’s going to be a fantastic challenge and we know it will be similar to what we faced at Ibrox.

“The pressure is on us, totally. I think they played with adrenaline because of the environment — maybe they had the game of a LIFETIME.

“I know what that represents because these things can sometime help you get to the other level.

“That’s what they are going to try to do in the next match. We respect that and we expect that.

“We have a responsibility from our side to deal with that because we have a vision and a mission to get to the group stage.

Of his eight summer signings Caixinha started only Fabio Cardoso, Ryan Jack and Dalcio.

Asked if the likes of Mexican pair Carlos Pena and Eduardo Herrera could feature in the next game, Caixinha said: “We will see.

“They have trained very well but they need some rest too as they haven’t had a lot since they arrived.

Sometimes too much water can kill the plant. Some players are not in a rhythm yet.

“We have only had three and a half weeks and it’s not enough. It’s proven that you need five to six weeks to do that.”

Only once have I been bothered. In the centre of the city, a drunk Celtic fan upset me, but it was nothing

This line stands oot Imagine it was lenny or Brenda ffs it would be front page news for weeks....

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

PEDRO'S WAR CRY 

By Gareth Law

Your language recently is abysmal Lloyd. 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Your language recently is abysmal Lloyd. 

Apologies for any offence caused please feel free to report if I do it again pal 

I would think this is part of his "Rangers mentality" clear out. If your biggest rivals wear green, even if you don't think anything of it, you would surely realise that the fans might and so you'd just no bother. So maybe he thinks that it's time the players started waking up to this because even if you personally think it's petty part of being a Rangers player is realising these "petty" wee things.

35 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

92 World Cup, Gazza was contracted to Adidas and had the first predictor boots, David Seamon said before the first group game Gazza stole his boots for a laugh as he was OCD about his preparation ritual but wore them for training and fucked his contract and wore the puma kings for the whole tournament 

Predictor boots???

9 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

He's got it in before the season gets going so fuck up

I bet you were one of the daft bastards wanking over Mark warburton too. I'll say what I fucking well want bud , cheers for your input but. 

Until he proves himself I won't be sucking the shite out his arsehole. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Apart from the odd time I bought expensive Italian boots years ago, and just the once I got white puma trainers with a black flash, I've always stuck with black pumas with the white flash for boots and trainers, comfy as anything and I still feel smart as hell strolling around the 5 a side park with them on. 

None of this fluorescent football boot nonsense for me.

I've just googled football boots at random and came up with this shit.

20106816_l.jpg

Might look cool on a park in Brazil or South Africa, but pretty embarrassing in 6 inches of mud on a Glasgow council park in January.