Pedro Caixinha bans Rangers stars from wearing green boots

Smile

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Smile said:

PEDRO CAIXINHA has banned Rangers players from wearing green boots.

The Ibrox gaffer says it is because they are “the colour of Celtic”.

nintchdbpict000324464066.jpg?strip=all&w

Caixinha has issued every player with rules of conduct for the season, which includes the green boot ban.

Caixinha revealed the directive in an interview with a Portuguese newspaper.

When asked if the green ban was because it clashed with the grass, he said: “It is the colour of Celtic.

“From today, no one will wear boots of that colour.”

Fans were furious when winger Barrie McKay turned out in green boots.

Uefa confirmed they had opened disciplinary proceedings against Rangers after fans threw paper on to the park in the Europa League win against Progres Niederkorn.

Loving this . No doubts the scumbag media will have a field day .

36 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're trolling me you mongo, I was happily chatting to other members then you start it with me.

You're quite clearly fucked in the head. :lol:

Why can't you two get along .We have enough enemies . Think Soze is pulling your chain Jack

As trivial as it seems to some here and outsiders. I really like what he is doing, he often speaks about football being about people and a group of people. This is the type of thing rangers have missed for the best part of a decade. A manger and players understanding our club....and a team who have an identity of I am a rangers player, not I play football for rangers. 

This is the type of 'rule' that you are better keeping in-house and not giving the media the opportunity to spin it.

However, it might indicate a general willingness to go down the seige mentality route as much of the media gear up to get torn into Pedro, rather than afford him any time for the bedding in of a new team.

Why in Glasgow is genuine football rivalry sectarian according to the media.

its about your rivals colours not religion and it's pleasing to see.

do you think an Everton player would wear bright red boots or the fans would accept it.

no they wouldn't cos it's football rivalry. Same everywhere across the world with any derby.

only in Scotland could this be portrayed as a huge story with people trying to turn it into something it isn't.

Well done Pedro!

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

No you never do , but if anyone would know for sure it would be you.

A few of them wear the orange boots.

Sure they were all kicking up fuck at one point because New Balance done a prize thing in their match programme to win a pair of orange and blue boots:lol:

Bigoted boots.

3 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Still got my kings from my playing days in England.but pride of place are my copas  from when I played in Germany.nothing between the 2 in terms of quality., just that the copas  have that we bit of je ne  sais quoi about them.knew this would turn into a best boot ever thread eventually ha ha ha.usual suspects as well.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Mines will be on later for a game of 11s but I've never bought anything else apart for the World Cups for grass ?? they may old but they stay original and classy ?

33 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Why in Glasgow is genuine football rivalry sectarian according to the media.

its about your rivals colours not religion and it's pleasing to see.

do you think an Everton player would wear bright red boots or the fans would accept it.

no they wouldn't cos it's football rivalry. Same everywhere across the world with any derby.

only in Scotland could this be portrayed as a huge story with people trying to turn it into something it isn't.

Well done Pedro!

Great post and so true :tu:

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

This:tu:

Hate them Dennis the menace hideous looking fucking things.

It's an embarrassment when I see them . They stand there with that "hey I'm different look" . How the fuck can't they be like us all and where the colours Red White and Blue with pride

No doubt someone will pipe up about it being Govan colours or they were our colours before the war . All that shite

They are not our clubs colours as of 2017 . Every time I see someone wearing it . I say . Who are Man Utd playing the day

Think it's brilliant that Pedro has banned green boots and I as a blue nose will never ever wear the colour green as it's the colour of our biggest rivals and anyone who can't get there head around it obviously doesn't understand what it means to be a Rangers supporter. 

RTID WATP