Marseille at Ibrox - 22nd July

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I always liked Marseille, ever since I bought this shirt in Paris in 1989 or thereabouts......

15 hours ago, Inigo said:

Why regardless of who was in charge at the time? You could use that argument to suggest our club is scummy. Makes no sense to blame an entire club 25 years later for a bunch of head honchos acting like cheating cunts.

People try too hard with these grudges.

papin91.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally I always liked Marseille, ever since I bought this shirt in Paris in 1989 or thereabouts......

papin91.jpg

What a player he was, i was only young when he was playing at the top of his game.

I can vaguely remember him being the danger man my Dad and uncle were frightened would hurt Scotland in a world cup qualifier? Big game at Hampden and they got a carry out to watch it, now they wouldn't watch if it was on out the back garden, how times change.

Can anybody remember that game? I think Mo Johnston scored for Scotland.

Just found it on youtube.

Just now, plumbGER said:

What a player he was, i was only young when he was playing at the top of his game.

I can vaguely remember him being the danger man my Dad and uncle were frightened would hurt Scotland in a world cup qualifier? Big game at Hampden and they got a carry out to watch it, now they wouldn't watch if it was on out the back garden, how times change.

Can anybody remember that game? I think Mo Johnston scored for Scotland.

Just found it on youtube.

Oh aye ye I was there, rainy pishing down night at old Hampden, Super Mo at his very best. And when the Hampden crowd was 90% Rangers fans. How times have changed eh

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Oh aye ye I was there, rainy pishing down night at old Hampden, Super Mo at his very best. And when the Hampden crowd was 90% Rangers fans. How times have changed eh

Yes mate, camera goes to crowd after the goal, so many Lion rampant flags.

I was only 9, my dad never took me much to games as he was always working or bevvying, if that was the situation now me and my boy would be in that crowd.

As things stand i won't ever take him to a Scotland game.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes mate, camera goes to crowd after the goal, so many Lion rampant flags.

I was only 9, my dad never took me much to games as he was always working or bevvying, if that was the situation now me and my boy would be in that crowd.

As things stand i won't ever take him to a Scotland game.

There would need to be massive institutional change in Scotland for me to go to one of their games now, the thought of sitting next to one of these sweaty, skirt clad, SNP / Sinn Fein supporting mother fuckers gives me the boke, and I would probably end up in jail after a bout of alcohol induced rage lol

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There would need to be massive institutional change in Scotland for me to go to one of their games now, the thought of sitting next to one of these sweaty, skirt clad, SNP / Sinn Fein supporting mother fuckers gives me the boke, and I would probably end up in jail after a bout of alcohol induced rage lol

Pretty much the same mate, not been since 2004 or something, the SFA surely must be realising the monumental fuck-up by treating us the way they did, empty seats at a Scotland V England game? Unheard of.

That's what happens when you alienate the biggest chunk of your support by pandering to every other shitey club in the country.

Looking forward to the tartan army having flags with 'leigh griffiths is a grass" emblazoned on them.

I don't really dislike Marseille. Had a couple of their tops when I was younger and a trackie as well when the wee fanny outfit of choice was football trackies instead of the skinny jeans and gym kings t shirts we see nowadays.

Looking forward to seeing some quality opposition for a change even if it is only a friendly.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Looking forward to a good pumping from them, morale being in the shiter and the pretyped 'Pedro out' threads for after the game. 

£15 well spent :whistle:

Let's not forget the trouncing from Sheffield Wednesday before the Well game just to add more good vibes to the squad.

16 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Whats the score with payment? I'm signed up on CCCS for all home friendlies but no payment taken out yet? Anyone know when the payment will be deducted from accounts?

From tomorrow am sure they said. So could be any day after tomorrow.