Gaz52

Which was the better free kick?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Alves or Candeias

• Alves
    • Candeias
    • Can't decide. Both were class.

Who's free kick did you like the most?

Both were absolutely outstanding efforts, Candeias had a bit more precision from what I seen and looked further out, so that edges it for me, but fantastic from big Bruno as well.

Long may it continue :dance:

I thought the whole team was fantastic, there was a fight for every ball even from Wyndass who was fantastic, but Bruno Alves was comfortable and composed, you'd have to say that Candeias was truly magnificent, you can see why he's going to cause teams all sorts of problems and Motherwell didn't have it easy with him either, they've got a quick full back.

We've got set piece takers who are going to cause teams problems, Candeias, Bruno, Niko and probably a few others. Overall just absolutely delighted. Things are looking up and now we have Morelos scoring I'm confident he'll do that throughout this season given the chance.

So what's that then, £60 million Dembele Dollas? hahaha :lol:

Bruno's was probably the harder angle but Candeias goal just looked better. Both fantastic free kicks.

If Tav could remember how to hit a free kick, we've got him Rossiter, Bruno and Candeias all clearly capable.

Sorry Bruno always gets my vote as I see him as the new Terry Butcher in our back line. They are both great players and we have been screaming out for years for it but I have always had some man love for Pedro, he is just too cool.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Are you pissed

I edited after as I realised, and yes I am pissed, just watched a game of fucking football!

Mind you I am usually pissed anyway but you don't need to stalk me weirdo, I don't actually give a fuck anyway, I was thing of Cardoso but hell you caught me you wee fucking fighter you.

Big ups to you, pity I can't rep you for it as it was an outstanding post of the highest quality.