The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

Before Pedro was even appointed I had said that never again would I decide to like a manager because he talked a good game. He'd have to prove himself as I was sick of folk like Charles Green and Warburton and McCoist and King talking a good game and then failing to back it up 

The minute Pedro started saying WATP is when I knew he was just another chancer

Folk say he's sick of the media, I think he loves being on the front and back pages and the news.

Every member of Rangers staff should just keep their mouth shut.

I've always been against the whole "dignified silence" idea but id rather undignified silence than have to listen to the shite everyone from Rangers seems to spew these days. They honestly think we're all just gullible spastics who will forget everything if they say no surrender or WATP

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Imagine you went over to Portugal and said 'we have a saying in Scotland 'A stitch in time saves nine'.  Makes no fucking sense whatsoever, but there'll be a local root and usage that gives it meaning.

Clearly Pedro's giving us too much credit in expecting us to be able to understand that's how alot of proverbs work. 

If he said "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket" you wouldn't hear people saying that mad pedro is talking about eggs and baskets.

And the proverb makes sense. That will be a lot of noise and haters but the show goes on and they keep going.

A non story people need to get off the bandwagon 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The other 5 or 6 Pedro hate threads weren't enough? 

To be fair, its not this press conference thats done it for me. Hes got us knocked out of europe by a team of school teachers and plumbers, humped off hibs at ibrox, drawn at home to hearts, and now ross county aways a MUST win (weve struggled up there in the past).

10 minutes ago, gersandy said:

To be fair, its not this press conference thats done it for me. Hes got us knocked out of europe by a team of school teachers and plumbers, humped off hibs at ibrox, drawn at home to hearts, and now ross county aways a MUST win (weve struggled up there in the past).

As if by magic....

7 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

Fear another embarrassment on sunday ..hope im proved wrong but Pedro and his team are pish , period .

Great record away from home domestically Pedro has 13 out of 15 points. 

Dugs & Caravans aside,  I actually thought that was one of his better interviews! 

No gave up on Pedro yet,  hanging by a thread tho.. 

Next 3 games: Ross County away,  Dundee home,  Partick away. MINIMUM  expectations should be 7 points.  Anything less and that'll be it for me. 

14 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Dugs & Caravans aside,  I actually thought that was one of his better interviews! 

Next 3 games: Ross County away,  Dundee home,  Partick away. MINIMUM  expectations should be 7 points.  Anything less and that'll be it for me. 

7 points from that shite?

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

Yer having a giraffe 7 points.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

7 points from that shite?

Should be 9 points I agree,  but based on recent performance i see a draw on Sunday. Fuckin genuinely hope somebody quotes this post on Sunday when I'm proven wrong.  

14 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Should be 9 points I agree,  but based on recent performance i see a draw on Sunday. Fuckin genuinely hope somebody quotes this post on Sunday when I'm proven wrong.  

Needs to be 9 no exceptions 

26 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I have to go for 9 points, Rangers really, really need to get the ball rolling, sad to say anything less than that is not acceptable, 5 points we're still in this, can beat Celtic at Ibrox and reverse the mess we're in, if it ends up 7 points a win at Ibrox against Celtic would still leave us a killer blow of 4 points behind, not acceptable in my opinion, Rangers need to win.

Archived