Corrupt sfa

dougie76

Scotland’s First Minister, Alex Salmond, had entered the increasingly-fraught fight to save the club. The Hearts fan had spoken to Lithuanian politicians amid fresh delays in Vilnius.

Salmond’s dramatic late intervention was at the behest of Tynecastle administrator Bryan Jackson, of accountancy firm BDO, who was battling against the clock to seal a rescue deal.

Salmond said: ‘At the bequest of the Hearts administrators, I phoned the Lithuanian ambassador to try and facilitate the important moves that are being made.

‘I should say, I’m a Hearts supporter – I declare an interest – but I have made the same approaches when necessary with other football clubs in Scotland who have been similarly struggling.

‘I would always do that as First Minister because it’s part of the First Ministerial role to help Scottish Football and help Scottish clubs when you can, and I’m sure that everyone in Scottish football, whichever team they support, wants to see Hearts back fighting fit, and part of the firmament of our national game.

‘They were helpful conversations and progress has been made. We’re hoping that things will reach a successful conclusion.’

The lies and hypocracy in this wee snippet are truly breathtaking.

49 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

The single best reason(amongst many others) not to vote for that lot, rotten to the core one rule for us and another for all the rest.

It's been like that for years but they failed to kill us. We are back and growing stronger all the time. FUCK THEM ALL.

6 hours ago, dougie76 said:

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2017/09/01/hearts-admin-part-1/

I originally put this in the general football thread but l think it should be in here, move if needed ?

Just one of many cover ups. Part of our corrupt organisation, running our game in this Country .

It looks like, there are many of the same names , that still hold power . No surprise there .

All hand picked mates of slanty eyes .

No one gives a fuck unless it's against our club. Then all the haters want to know , to tell their lies , to cause us harm

It all boils down, to who we have running our club . Years ago , we should have been on the rampage correcting all these lies and cover ups . Instead we have arse wipes running us , building bridges but getting no where with that .

Hearts being run with money from proceeds of crime it would seem?

Also being allowed to stay in the SPL a year longer than they should have and collecting all prize money for that season which was then used to win the championship when Rangers were in it.

Potentially Rangers were cheated out of a place in the SPL and maybe European income by this. I know we finished 3rd that season but had Hearts been put into admin and forced to play in the championship a year earlier which should have happened things might have been very different.

Brilliant work!

More clear evidence indicating Rangers have been repeatedly fucked by, among others, this republican controlled country and spl!

And why the fuck would they ever stop fucking us when our fan groups and board do absolutely fuck all about it!

Look, for example, at the reaction of this important information on our site - 14 responses and on page 2 after one day.

bump.

8 hours ago, baxterboy said:

Brilliant work!

More clear evidence indicating Rangers have been repeatedly fucked by, among others, this republican controlled country and spl!

And why the fuck would they ever stop fucking us when our fan groups and board do absolutely fuck all about it!

Look, for example, at the reaction of this important information on our site - 14 responses and on page 2 after one day.

bump.

It's a strange one?

9 hours ago, baxterboy said:

Brilliant work!

bump.

Perhaps admin could combine the same thread in the general sports forum

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Salmond would have helped out big time 

But cast your mind back to when we entered admin.the fat waste of skin made a statement that the government would help out where they could only for the fat jap to come out and say that we shouldn't receive any favours .

The same fat Jap who was asking for political support for the beggars in April of this year to help the "growth" of their club.

Double standards.

But to be expected from that slimy bastard.