Rangers players who lived in your area or near you.

HeHaw

12 minutes ago, macmac said:

It's back to the 19th again , Black Bull's still going strong , Prince of Wales is lodge , Trinity was the old Renfrew High before new school was built 

Yeah my old man still drinks in the Bull most weekends, good Rangers pub. Was drinking in there on the day of the Helicopter sunday (We beat Hibs), one of the best days of my life pub was bouncing all night long although Alan behind the bar wasn't too happy :lol: 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Yeah my old man still drinks in the Bull most weekends, good Rangers pub. Was drinking in there on the day of the Helicopter sunday (We beat Hibs), one of the best days of my life pub was bouncing all night long although Alan behind the bar wasn't too happy :lol: 

The Alan you speak of went to Renfrew High!(blame an uncle apparently).His girlfriend(the owner)is from good Rangers stock

On 17/09/2017 at 22:17, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I seen Ian Wallace in Homebase Dumbarton 10-12 years ago. He was reeking of drink and looked like he had a really bad drink problem 

Hope he sorted himself out - I believe he was/is a good bluenose. 

Did he play for Forest ?

On 9/20/2017 at 20:10, weeneily said:

His Brancumhall one ?  These were too dear for me so I bought an ex council one along the road in Glen Tennet. 

I had a good argument with McCoist at the Clydesdale bank in the village.

23 minutes ago, portsider said:

The Alan you speak of went to Renfrew High!(blame an uncle apparently).His girlfriend(the owner)is from good Rangers stock

Alan was always a brilliant laugh when he worked during the OF games, could give and take the banter. Yeah Shona was brand new. Would highly recommend the bull for anyone who moves to Renfrew & is a bear.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Forgot about Big Tam, he lives just down the street from me these days. 

Jaws stays down the street? First ever favourite Rangers along with the no4 which I won the 1975 national with.

My late da always said he sharpened his studs before he came out, absolute legend when it is used all to frequently with Rangers. 

47 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Jaws stays down the street? First ever favourite Rangers along with the no4 which I won the 1975 national with.

My late da always said he sharpened his studs before he came out, absolute legend when it is used all to frequently with Rangers. 

Great guy to talk to as well. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Great guy to talk to as well. 

What it must be like to have money and stay next to footballers :bow:, but seriously you think the players of big Tam's class got at Ibrox compared to these pretenders,  could do with a big Tam now in that team.

Will always be my hero and when you say Rangers no4? I think Gough then big Tam 

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Whit aboot

It was when both roads were open to the bank and he parked his car across the entrance. I told him to move his car and he said " don't you know who I am", I said yes and move your fucking car. He mutter Tim under his breath and I corrected him about that and that the sun doesn't shine out of his arse. I remember him from when I played for Duncanrig and  played against Hunter High/Claremont and he was in the team and he was a prick then as well.

18 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

ally mccoist, Barry Ferguson Matt Busby and I'm sure kieran Tierney is from so.ewhere nearby. he's never out of the bellmill here.

Tierney is from Muirhouse in Motherwell, know someone who is pally with his uncle.  He bought his mum and dad a house behind the south stand at Fir Park where the old college used to be. 

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Jeremy Clement lived in a flat down the harbour in Ardrossan for a period. Must have been owned by the club because remember seeing young lads with official club gear on coming out of a flat there years ago too.

Either that or he was a mad pedo shagging the youngsters 

Moved into my new flat on Friday at Deer Park in Livingston. Took a parcel in for the flat above on Saturday, never looked at the name just sat it at the front door. Gets a knock at the door yesterday and it was Nicky Clark, stood and looked at him for about 5 seconds thinking what the fuck are you doing here, we spoke for a good half hour. Decent guy.