Why are our youth teams filled with tarriers?

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

After supporting turncoats like Miller in a Rangers jersey, I don't see how anyone can grumble at what some daft wee lads are up to.

Miller's not a "turncoat".  He's never been a fan of Rangers or celtic.  He's a mercenarie who plays for whoever pays him a wage.  If we let him go, and celtic put a contract in front of him, he'd go back there.  He'd sign for anycunt.  

2 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

My thoughts are Rangers players should never ever play for that shower. celtic players should never play for us.

I don't give a fuck how many goals he's scored. He's worn that jersey. 

Unforgivable.  

Did you celebrate when he scored those goals against the tarriers?

I can't think of any company that would let their employees openly support their competitors. In fact many have it written into their contracts that it's a disciplinary matter to do so.

They may be stupid wee bhoys who give into social media and peer pressure, wanting to be just like their mates, but it makes me wonder wether they they respect the opportunity they have been given. The time, money and training they have been given deserves some respect in return.

They are paid to represent Rangers not rub our supports nose in it. But how do you stop it without the snp PC brigade would accusing us of sectarianism and dragging us through the courts?

Their hearts obviously aren't in it and they shouldn't be in our employ.

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha staunch thread of the year.

No one with any sense actually gives a fuck. 

It's not as simple as that,some may think it trivial but I genuinely find it quite disappointing that any of our young players would make a public display of support however insignificant for any of their players.

Are we really getting upset because Rangers youth players are liking photos of their mates and following/liking celtic players on Twitter?!

The fact is, the old ways that people cling to don't mean much to most kids these days. There are no Andy gorams or Ian Fergusons any more. 

Fuck, even guys like Barry Ferguson, David Weir, Allan McGregor, Kris Boyd...guy who all know 'what it means to play for Rangers' all hung/hang about with current and ex celtic players. 

Jamie Barjonas, Liam Burt, Serge Atakayi etc can like and do what ever they won't in my book. If they stick in and become important first team players I couldn't give a fuck what they do or have done in their own time  

15 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Did you celebrate when he scored those goals against the tarriers?

Of course I celebrated.

You'll know fine well that when we score against that lot it is followed by an overriding feeling of adrenalin which dictates that all sense of reason is lost for the period of time it takes for the dopamine levels to return to normal.

In a sense you've, I've lost all sense of logic and or reason.

After the decrease in levels sets in, gradually normality will resume and I'll remember he is a Benedict Arnold treacherous wank who wore that strip. 

10 minutes ago, Del said:

Are we really getting upset because Rangers youth players are liking photos of their mates and following/liking celtic players on Twitter?!

The fact is, the old ways that people cling to don't mean much to most kids these days. There are no Andy gorams or Ian Fergusons any more. 

Fuck, even guys like Barry Ferguson, David Weir, Allan McGregor, Kris Boyd...guy who all know 'what it means to play for Rangers' all hung/hang about with current and ex celtic players. 

Jamie Barjonas, Liam Burt, Serge Atakayi etc can like and do what ever they won't in my book. If they stick in and become important first team players I couldn't give a fuck what they do or have done in their own time  

I'd make playing as the taigs on fifa a sackable offence.

1 hour ago, Harveydp said:

They are fucking Rangers players.... Rangers the OPPOSITE of what they are liking.

Handwringing accepting wanks like you are what's wrong with this club.

Fans accepting tarriers as fine and well, players liking tarrier posts, passion and guts of this club have been torn out and replaced with a family friendly abomanation of a club.

Rangers players and fans should HATE celtic, everything about them, be they fucking old men, teens or in the fucking womb.

??get a life wee man