Why are our youth teams filled with tarriers?

CoatbridgeBear

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Do you think there are any bluenoses play for them ? 

Do you think of any bears work for them ? 

Of course not .They would be hunted 

Our club and these uttter weak bastards that run it make me fucking sick 

McGregor was a bear - still played 5s in our top as he was breaking into their first team , 

I also know a youth coach of theirs who's a bear 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Fuck this. I'm usually relatively open minded but this is a total shitshow. It's not about wee lads being a bit daft. This is fucking idiotic. Be mates off the pitch if you want (Kevin Thomson / Lego muncher) but don't do pish like this. This is hugely disrespectful to anyone who puts money to Rangers in any form that goes towards their wages and facilities. Jamie, Liam and Aidan should be shown the door and moved on or disciplined and put on final warnings.

This isn't about modern vs old times. This is about setting standards and I hope Pedro hears of this and sends a message from the top that it won't be stood for. The moment things like this become acceptable our standards drop. We need to be in this together from top to bottom and supporting our main enemies who are actively trying to have our history wiped is nothing short of disgraceful on their part, young or not.  

I'm not sure if your actually being serious here or not...

I have pals from work and family members, who are celtic fans, that will comment on my Rangers related stuff I post on instagram and Facebook, fuck some of them even like it, how dare a celtic fan like a video of armed forces day?!!

Just take a minute to rationally think about this, guys who will play against each other regularly, play with each other for national teams etc are going to form bonds and be pals. When the who Ferguson and McGregor boozegate thing happened they were drinking with celtic players and an ex Rangers player grassed them in.

Now if these players had posted the pictures at parkhead and in the celtic end, I would think a bit differently, but we can't seriously be asking for boys to be sacked for liking there pals posts on social media?

I've often found that the opinion on here doesn't match that of most Rangers fans I know, but if you (not directed solely at you) see this and it fills you with rage that you want them sacked, or worse, then I seriously wonder how you function in day to day life.

Absolute rid neck of a thread!

1 minute ago, Del said:

I have pals from work and family members, who are celtic fans, that will comment on my Rangers related stuff I post on instagram and Facebook, fuck some of them even like it, how dare a celtic fan like a video of armed forces day?!!

Just take a minute to rationally think about this, guys who will play against each other regularly, play with each other for national teams etc are going to form bonds and be pals. When the who Ferguson and McGregor boozegate thing happened they were drinking with celtic players and an ex Rangers player grassed them in.

Now if these players had posted the pictures at parkhead and in the celtic end, I would think a bit differently, but we can't seriously be asking for boys to be sacked for liking there pals posts on social media?

I've often found that the opinion on here doesn't match that of most Rangers fans I know, but if you (not directed solely at you) see this and it fills you with rage that you want them sacked, or worse, then I seriously wonder how you function in day to day life.

You're comparing a picture of armed forces day to the pictures and captions that they have liked?

Really?

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Does liking their mate's photos really make them tarriers? 

It certainly doesn't make them Rangers fans that's for sure 

*awaits some knicker sniffing saying dunno what's worse the pictures or people deciding who's Rangers fansss

34 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

McGregor was a bear - still played 5s in our top as he was breaking into their first team , 

I also know a youth coach of theirs who's a bear 

My mate his boss in the council is McGregor's Dad big bluenose 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Are you fucking stupid?

Both are Protestants and both were Rangers supporters 

There were three McGrain brothers, Danny, Robert and Thomas.

I went to Camus Place Prinary school and Kingsridge Secondary school with Robert.

Robert was a decent midfielder but had diabetes and didn't make it in the game here. I think he went to New Zealand or Australia and played semi-pro there.

8 minutes ago, only14me said:

I went to Camus Place Prinary school and Kingsridge Secondary school with Robert.

Robert was a decent midfielder but had diabetes and didn't make it in the game here. I think he went to New Zealand or Australia and played semi-pro there.

Just looked up Danny McGrain, shocking to think that he's 67. He had diabetes too according to wikipedia but played on for about 14 years after being diagnosed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_McGrain#Personal_life

42 minutes ago, only14me said:

I'd imagine you'll know my family as well lol they all went to kingsridge

On 19/09/2017 at 07:26, Del said:

2 hours ago, Del said:

Man. I have friends who are celtic fans, my father in law is a celtic fan and I know plenty of them. My Dad is the kind of guy you describe at the end - a dyed in the wool Bear who threw the stick in the orange walk as a kid etc. He would be fuming at the thought of a celtic fan playing for Rangers. I am not on the other hand. 

If they want to like their pals posts on social media that's fine. Of course it's fine. If they want to like their pals posts on social media of them saying "what a season" in the celtic end or with Leigh Griffiths or of an Ibrox scoreboard with celtic winning then of course that is not fucking fine! Not whilst they are Rangers players. I know several boys who still play professional football in the SPL, a couple involved in Rangers directly and they wouldn't dream of this behaviour. Kids need to learn proper etiquette and this is deserving of a massive slap on the wrists.

This is not a Rangers vs celtic thing as much as it's a class and standards thing. If Mourinho had the floor wiped with him this season how do you think he would react to a young Man Utd player liking pics in the City end celebrating a top season. I doubt he would be impressed. This is amplified when the rivalry is as intense as Rangers and celtic.

Comparing liking the specific photos they liked to just liking normal photos their celtic pals posted or having supported celtic as a kid is not comparable. It's time we bucked up our standards and stamped behaviour like this right out our club. 

2 hours ago, Del said:

I'm not sure if you're actually being serious here or not.

Absolute rid neck of a post.

It's unacceptable for a Rangers player to be openly supporting or even worse going to celtic games. It's well known that there are celtic fans in our youth teams but I find it strange how all the celtic youth players who grew up supporting Rangers or from families that supported Rangers don't behave the same way. The ones I know personally now identify themselves as celtic fans. How are they able to turn them from Rangers fans into celtic fans, yet we can't even get our players to respect us enough to not post things about celtic or follow their players on Twitter!

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

How on earth can these tarriers look themselves in the mirror knowing they pull on a Gers badge every day? It would give me the fucking boak if I had to wear their badge. 

It simply would never happen .I would never sell my soul to play for these mutant    Bastards 

I would need tying down 

Yeah it's easy to say for many ???

I grew up with nothing .I'm used to having nothing 

The love of Rangers and respect for our fan base would make turn any kind of money down 

Rangers forever .Rangers till I die