We Can Beat Anyone At Ibrox

BlueMexican

I am feeling the same as most fans...

- I want to give Pedro a chance. Works hard and comes across really well. He also has built a decent team spirit which is evident from the players reactions this month.

- Still to be convinced by the consistency. We can play good stuff but let ourselves down. Pedro also gives our young players a chance and gets rid of the dross from MWs team.

- Can't defend (although it's better than last year) and we keep missing chances which needs to be addressed.

Saturday my head says if we concede first we will lose by 3 or 4 possibly more. They will raise their game against us so we need to be on it and have luck.

However, I have witnessed many poor Rangers teams over the years come up against tough matches when we are down or not playing well and they have come out with a win so many times. Saturday is another one. If our fans can give the players full support and drive the team on....who knows. Maybe we score first and that breeds confidence to the team.

I hope my heart is right and we can fuck those mutants comes Saturday lunchtime.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a better team than last season and will be better equipped this time IMO. Taigs IMO haven't really improved.

It will be a tough, close game IMO. We can certainly do this but we MUST show aggression, intensity, press them and most importantly we NEED to take our chances. In addition, we CANNOT afford any passengers and we CANNOT afford to switch off for longs spells like we tend to do. 

8 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

we couldn't beat hibs or hertz.....

They couldn't beat Saint Johnstone.

Will be a completely different type of game to Hearts who sat with 10 behind the ball for 90 minutes and had no intention in mind other than a draw and everyone knows what happened against HIVs.

20 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

They couldn't beat Saint Johnstone.

Will be a completely different type of game to Hearts who sat with 10 behind the ball for 90 minutes and had no intention in mind other than a draw and everyone knows what happened against HIVs.

Exactly. We play better on the counter attack which is why the away record suits. Last season we didn't have any counter attacking style.

We have a good few players who haven't played in this match before; how they do could be crucial. What that match we drew at their ground last season proved was that the players have to go into the game with a proper attitude, and take responsibility. Hopefully the manager focuses as much on that aspect of this game, as well as the tactics. Every players has to do their best. and leave nothing behind for the whole 90 minutes. 

We have to be focused for the whole 90 mins, keep our shape, give them no room in midfield, and when supporting Morelos don't leave gaps for them to counter in. Every man on his game. Miller to keep up his goalscoring form against them. I'd rather forget about it for now until Saturday morning when the tunes are on and it's alcohol for breakfast. Can't wait!

11 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

I am feeling the same as most fans...

- I want to give Pedro a chance. Works hard and comes across really well. He also has built a decent team spirit which is evident from the players reactions this month.

- Still to be convinced by the consistency. We can play good stuff but let ourselves down. Pedro also gives our young players a chance and gets rid of the dross from MWs team.

- Can't defend (although it's better than last year) and we keep missing chances which needs to be addressed.

Saturday my head says if we concede first we will lose by 3 or 4 possibly more. They will raise their game against us so we need to be on it and have luck.

However, I have witnessed many poor Rangers teams over the years come up against tough matches when we are down or not playing well and they have come out with a win so many times. Saturday is another one. If our fans can give the players full support and drive the team on....who knows. Maybe we score first and that breeds confidence to the team.

I hope my heart is right and we can fuck those mutants comes Saturday lunchtime.

Our record at home under Pedro is shite.