Aberdeen at Ibrox

Escobar

38 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wednesday night under the lights, stunning, with a European feel to it. Place will be bouncing with the team hopefully in the middle of a winning run under a new manager. 

Doing so well until the last 4 words....

5 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Fer fuck sake. I work two out of every three weekends and this was the next game I could have went to with the boy. Bastardos moving it to end of November. Will the tickets still go on sale on Monday as planned.

Yeah but it's moved as we're in a cup semi. Should be plenty tickets to take the lad to that ?

Great to see all the malcontents creaming their sister's panties with the thought of McInnish.

Will also be great to their faces after we destroy the sheep and their spineless sheep shagging fat boy manager. You know the one that speaks so elequently he nakes the lemmon sound coherent.

Wunder if they share pies, being such pals.

18 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but it's moved as we're in a cup semi. Should be plenty tickets to take the lad to that ?

I hope so. Do you think the chances of getting tickets for semi for me and him would be realistic as I gave up season ticket years ago because of shift work. There's not usually a public sale for us is there.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wednesday night under the lights, stunning, with a European feel to it. Place will be bouncing with the team hopefully in the middle of a winning run under a new manager. 

So many topics to choose - and every thread got to bring in a change of manager. Gies peace ffs - we'll be unmanageable soon with many of our fickle support. I'm sure those manu fans of the 80's are pleased they hung in.

20 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I hope so. Do you think the chances of getting tickets for semi for me and him would be realistic as I gave up season ticket years ago because of shift work. There's not usually a public sale for us is there.

Think the fact it's Motherwell is in your favour re the support they carry compared to others.

Not sure about public sale but worst case scenario I think you'd pick some up on the day.

There's also hospitality option if you can stretch a wee bit further.

And keep an eye in the tickets section in here.

Good luck?

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think the fact it's Motherwell is in your favour re the support they carry compared to others.

Not sure about public sale but worst case scenario I think you'd pick some up on the day.

There's also hospitality option if you can stretch a wee bit further.

And keep an eye in the tickets section in here.

Good luck?

Thanks a lot.