Morelos interview, translated by Hernan

Siam69

By request of Stuart Sinclair, I have just transcribed from Spanish to English an interview of Alfredo Morelos with a British football podcast

The first thing A...lfredo Morelos said: "My transfer to the Rangers is super-important"

"When the talks began with Rangers, I had no knowledge of Scottish football, and here I started looking, the statistics of the club, a very big team here, I looked at the most important thing is the history of the club and that led to take the decision to come to this institution.

What does it feel like to play in a stadium like the Ibrox with 50,000 people?

"It's something nice, being in this great institution, with its tremendous history is something very important for my career, hopefully continue doing things the best way, continue to contribute much more to the team ... playing with so many people is something interesting, always full-house, always the fans supporting the team ".

How do you evaluate the beginning of the team season and for you personally?

I am very happy indeed, we did not start in the best way, I think we did not have the base team, we had seven player hires and we hardly knew each other. In football you have to win but what happened, happened, we are close to the celtic, we are excited to do things well. We won the last game away our home, we have a positive mentality and goals. "

What is the elimination reading in Luxembourg? What is your balance?

"These games are very important, we wanted to continue and reach the group stage, unfortunately we could not, we were excited, they were lucky, we were unlucky, they came two or three times to the goal, what happened, was behind, in last"

How do you live inside the old firm, from the inside, the previous weeks, the sensations?

One of the biggest derbies in the world, a very impressive atmosphere, very nice for one as a footballer, here is something incredible, I experienced it. In that game is worth winning, the team effort. We could not have a favorable result, but there are at least three games against them, I know we will get good and positive results for Rangers.

How is Pedro Caixinha?

The professor (that's the way coaches are called in Colombia) is excellent, he always supports me a lot, he covers me, since I arrived in Glasgow, he told me that whatever I needed with him, I asked him, I could talk at all times with him, that he was not going to negotiate with me ever the attitude, the job, that I had to prove my courage every day in training, in games to bring the best to the team. I feel good with your support. He has always treated me in the best way. It always helps me to improve. And the relationship with the teammates, although I do not speak much English, there are colleagues who speak in Spanish, there is always a positive group, where we all contribute to make things right, always with smiles.

How did the city of Glasgow get you?

It is a beautiful city, with friendly people, very respectful.

What if you meet celtic fans?

So far I have not found any. I only get Rangers fans. When I meet someone they will say anything, just like I will not understand because I do not speak the language.

Is Rangers the next step for Colombia's selection?

I hope to keep doing things right here and hopefully I can get a call for the national team. I am very calm these days, I am getting many important things for my career.

Who is the best player with whom you share a team? (the reporter asks short questions for a short answer)

So far, here, Carlos Peña

9 hours ago, Siam69 said:

What if you meet celtic fans?

So far I have not found any. I only get Rangers fans. When I meet someone they will say anything, just like I will not understand because I do not speak the language.

@giffnockger was he no talking away to you about looking forward to a game as well?

Unlucky in Luxembourg?? We were totally dire, let's not sugar coat it. We are still reeling from that result, Pedro will never live that down - and that is why every bad result is being scrutinized. As for Morelos, I hope he can back into scoring from tmrow - a loss or draw and the Pedro bashing begins again.