Ryan Jack

j1mgg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PRW. said:

How the fuck is that a red? That should be overturned.

Broadfoot steps on his foot, Jack pushes him, Broadfoot steps on his foot again, Jack pushes him, Broadfoot falls down holding his face.

Its a fuckin joke and to be expected. And if Jacks going off he should have buried the bastard.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

How the fuck is that a red? That should be overturned.

Broadfoot steps on his foot, Jack pushes him, Broadfoot steps on his foot again, Jack pushes him, Broadfoot falls down holding his face.

Aye, another shite call (never mind the fact he seemed to change his mind about what colour the card should be 3 minutes after giving it) It gets rescinded but we can't get the 2 points lost back. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Thing is, Jack's put himself in that position AGAIN knowing the dangers that come with it. He's not learned his lesson. He never will.

He pushed the guy mate. We are sometimes to quick to turn on our own. Daft aye but it was a push ffs

8 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Absolute liability. Can any one explain what the fuck he was thinking? We had a penalty FFS

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DNAsaQ-WAAA1r_U.mp4

Okay so I have seen another video on Twitter and fuckin Broadfoot has 4 attempts at standing on jacks foot with 3 connecting.

jack then does a full stamp on Broadfoot and puts his hands out waiting for retaliation but Broadfoot just goes to ground .

to be honest I am surprised Jack  waited for the 4th  before retaliating.

Like someone said earlier he need to realise he has a Rangers shirt on now and will get no favours form the pricks in black.

Jack is a decent player but needs to screw the nut. I wouldn't blame him for the end result today . It could have been 2-0 game over with him off the park  

Souness was a hot head and got sent off plenty when he first wore the Rangers shirt, but turned out okay .....didn't he?

29 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Broadfoot got him sent off by cheating he went sown holding his face Jack never went near his face 

I thought at the game Jack had stuck the head on Broadfoot the way he went down and was clutching his face, not saw the incident tho a few people are saying he pushed him.

Just now, Blue Rino said:

I thought at the game Jack had stuck the head on Broadfoot the way he went down and was clutching his face, not saw the incident tho a few people are saying he pushed him.

Post above has it mate shocker of a decision 

Hotheaded moron of a guy. Sheer stupidity. 3 times he's been sent off and it's only the end of October. Stupid bastard. 

To then miss the penalty and concede that goal was just as bad for me. We never even deserved to win that game and that itself is inexcusable. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Okay so I have seen another video on Twitter and fuckin Broadfoot has 4 attempts at standing on jacks foot with 3 connecting.

jack then does a full stamp on Broadfoot and puts his hands out waiting for retaliation but Broadfoot just goes to ground .

Like someone said earlier he need to realise he has a Rangers shirt on now and will get no favours form the pricks in black.

Jack is a decent player but needs to screw the nut. I wouldn't blame him for the end result today . It could have been 2-0 game over with him off the park  

Souness was a hot head and got sent off plenty when he first wore the Rangers shirt, but turned out okay .....didn't he?

Link to the other vid

It's not clear how much contact there is if at all. But he didn't walk away, in fact he squared up to him, he raised his knee and he pushed the cheating bastard.

That's never getting rescinded, he'll likely cop a decent ban.

Broadfoot played him like a fiddle. Holding his face like he'd been butted was scummy.

Worst of all for me was that until he got himself needlessly sent off I thought he had been our best player on the night ( best of a bad lot ) but at 1-0 up with a penalty that should have wrapped up the game his decision to stick the head on an opponent was nothing short of mental.

It was a push. Never a red.

I like Jack. He plays the holding role well and in a time where teams are kicking fuck out us you need someone like that who will fight back. Weve always had a wee growler in there like Ferguson, Thomson, Mccall etc. He just.needs to learn to be more clever about it.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's not clear how much contact there is if at all. But he didn't walk away, in fact he squared up to him, he raised his knee and he pushed the cheating bastard.

That's never getting rescinded, he'll likely cop a decent ban.

Broadfoot played him like a fiddle. Holding his face like he'd been butted was scummy.

Imagine being outsmarted by broadfoot

9 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Listen he cares maybe puts himself in situation sometimes but I wouldn't change him for anything. Hibs sent off gets overturned , Hamilton 2nd booking just after first go back to sunday and bowmans tackle on alves just after he got a yellow nothing. Tonight hes sent off for pushing a cunt. We are getting shafted by the cunts in black at every turn 

Archived