*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have a cancer at the club just now, and it doesn't matter who comes in it's going to spread to them

i feel unless the club is gutted top to bottom we're fucked

the board have to fuck off for our own good, we need a chairman who has his finger on the pulse day in day out, not here occasionally throughout the year

it's rediculous

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Disgraceful. Yes we had chances but no cohesion to the play.

its the same play that we have seen all season, its fucking rank rotten, its instilled into these players, all the rest of the spl managers have worked us out ffs. and yet we still play the same way. i dont know about anyone else but were not good enough to play this current 4--5-1 system and it does my tits in. 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Where the chairman lives is hardly relevant. Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd, PSG owners don't live in the same country or even continent as their clubs. 

I disagree, our club is being run very poorly and is not successful, we need someone at the helm directing it at every oppertunity

it's the only way out of this shite

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I'm fed up with the commentators making it sound like we're unlucky in front of goal. It's not lack of luck, it's a lack of quality.  We're missing easy chance after easy chance.  It's embarrassing.

This.

We created plenty of chances, more than enough to win the game. We just weren't good enough in front of goal. People were saying that the Hamilton keeper played a blinder. He played well and made a few saves but they were all routine saves that any half-decent keeper would have made. Finishing was just not good enough. Same old.

1 minute ago, BillyG93 said:

On Rangers tv I hate that advert follow with pride... maybe the players should play for the proud history of the club, instead of doing stupid adverts

If they start playing with pride, maybe we will. Until then they can GTF.

*Edit: Which is pretty much exactly what you said. Sorry m8, I'm away with the fairies after watching that rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

In the modern age, it's very rare for your 2 in the middle of the park to be creative. They usually break up play and then get the ball forward to those with the creativity. The two in the middle of the mhanks team are bang average. The difference is our wide players are shite, our CF couldn't currently score in a barrel of fannies and the guy who plays in the hole behind him is generally running around the pitch like a headless chicken thinking it's "his baw"

Im not saying they both need to be creative. That’s because not many teams play a straight 2 in the middle with a midfield 4. That’s at higher levels anyway, not against shite like Hamilton. 2 sitting/breaking up play against SPL dross is an embarrasssment in itself. If we’re playing with a 4 man midfield, 2 central then 1 of them must be able to do something from an attacking point.

Armstrong plays in the middle for them and scored over 15 goals last year btw. Holt and Jack couldn’t reach 15 between them if they played under 16s.

Archived