*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

18 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I feel with this board we will become just another team like hearts or aberdeen, it's a fucking joke. They have so much resource they can draw on, yet we have a chairman that cannot be trusted and doesn't even live in the same country as his business.

Get them to fuck, it's our only chance.

The current board saved the club from a bunch of corrupt bastards,  they also gave a manager funds to replace 13/14 players who were a fucking joke....we as fans then hounded them to get rid of a manager after a few months when the team needed time to settle and grow. Are we going to continue to screeching whine jump up down like spoilt brats every fucking result it's embarrassing and helping no cunt. The board fucked up in my opinion getting shot of Pedro too early, unless they have 20 million to invest in new top end players then we're stuck on a roundabout new manager lose a few fans going mental sack him etc

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kenny6131 said:

The current board saved the club from a bunch of corrupt bastards,  they also gave a manager funds to replace 13/14 players who were a fucking joke....we as fans then hounded them to get rid of a manager after a few months when the team needed time to settle and grow. Are we going to continue to screeching whine jump up down like spoilt brats every fucking result it's embarrassing and helping no cunt. The board fucked up in my opinion getting shot of Pedro too early, unless they have 20 million to invest in new top end players then we're stuck on a roundabout new manager lose a few fans going mental sack him etc

Probably a lot of truth here.

Too many of us lack patience.

These are trying times, but howling at every setback like teenage girls doesn't help anyone.

15 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

Yes, it isn't turning out to be an easy season.

But we have made some steps forward, and whilst they have been less than we had hoped, there is still reasons for positivity.

I have seen this game played before, and I have seen better Rangers teams than this lose in the same circumstances.

Criticism of the team may be deserved, but wholesale slaughter of individuals isn't.

Honestly did you watch the game? If you did, and found positivity, then wow!  I'm normally very positive about the future but watching that for me was not a sign of progress... we are going backwards.  We've got players who can't even do the basics of controlling a ball and showing composure on the ball.

Murty isn't the answer but I don't believe McInnes is either.  If we want any level of success in the future we need a board that is more ambitious. Murty or McInnes would be a battle to achieve mediocre, a lucky second and the occasional loser in a cup final. We, the fans, and the club in general, board, coaching staff and players, need to aim higher or become another average Scottish club.

No matter how anyone dresses it up its an embarrassment.

We cannot win three games in a row, we have no manager, no direction as a club. We have a 37 year old who thinks he is irreplaceable, have had at least three weeks to sort a new manager out but have not. 

If we continue along the pathway we currently are,we will stagnate in mid table in a piss poor league. The board need to get the finger out and show some leadership,bring some stability to the cub. Let mark Allen do his job and bring in the new manager without the members of the board trying to justify a job roll for themselves. Pathetic from top to bottom. We have broken more records in the last two seasons that I can remember in 36 years supporting Rangers. So much so that some fans accept the mediocrity.

The board deserve both barrels at the ATM.

12 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

Yes, it isn't turning out to be an easy season.

But we have made some steps forward, and whilst they have been less than we had hoped, there is still reasons for positivity.

I have seen this game played before, and I have seen better Rangers teams than this lose in the same circumstances.

Criticism of the team may be deserved, but wholesale slaughter of individuals isn't.

Fuck off you smelly bastard.

5 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

The quality in the midfield is lacking.

We don't have a player who can make a pass forward into dangerous space without taking an extra touch that compromises the runner.

Midfield is the problem.

Needs changed so that Miller stays in position and doesnt feel the need to drop back.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Miller does what Miler wants to do. He will roam wherever he wants. That's a major issue

Wont disagree but the midfield is still not good enough to support any strikers. Imagine the Hateley McCoist partnership with that midfield.

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Needs changed so that Miller stays in position and doesnt feel the need to drop back.

Miller was poor today.

He doesn't get close enough to Morelos often enough, and his habit of dropping deep does the opposition's job for them, it just allows them to double up on Morelos when the ball is played forward.

Archived