Windass.

tannerall

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Still shouldn't get booed - and in my opinion wasn't the worst 

He had the ball in wide areas in acres of space to run into numerous times and he just played it back to whoever passed it to him. The guy has no guts.

36 minutes ago, miracle said:

He had the ball in wide areas in acres of space to run into numerous times and he just played it back to whoever passed it to him. The guy has no guts.

You at the game - not saying he had a good game but it was him that put the crosses in for the Buffalos headers

Although Windass as I have said is not worthy of the team, it's not his fault he played. 

I only ever booed opposition fans and players and that was seldom, unless they were taigs, in which case booing was replaced by many colourful and loud insults and waving of arm. 

Never, ever booed the players, team, management or representatives of the club, as I was there to support the team for 90 minutes, regardless of result, and and maintain our high standards of behaviour. 

Even applauded many a great player and team when they played great football against us, Cruyff, Neeskens, Bonhof, Kempes for Ajax, Borrusia M., Valencia....was a pleasure to see those guys and their teams play.

Never left a game early and am proud to say I was part of our smallest ever crowd at Ibrox as well as some of the highest. 

Imo those players on the pitch represent our club, our standards amd ambitions. I do not boo representatives of our great club, but I do express a civilied staunch response to their performance. We are not taigs, we keep our self respect. 

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Would you with 50k desperate to get on your back ? Always got to be one lad the fans slaughter , edu , Charlie Adam , tony vidmar, Neil Murray , the list is endless 

4 hours ago, davis1986 said:

It's worrying how three different mangers all play him. No heart and his heads in the clouds most of the game. Him and hodson were men down. It's a sad day when we missed a guy who can't get a game for Cardiff reserves today at left back 

Maybe they play him because they have no alternative. Flatters to deceive in my view like most of the squad could easily be a Hamilton or Dundee player. Bang average.

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Every shitebags deserves boo'd the whole fucking team of shitebags got boo'd and every boo was deserved. 

Bull shit , should never boo your own team and if we’re talking about who should be booed, why was McCrorie not booed after the first goal ??? , fans should fucking boo themselves, shambles 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Bull shit , should never boo your own team and if we’re talking about who should be booed, why was McCrorie not booed after the first goal ??? , fans should fucking boo themselves, shambles 

Because he made one mistake, windass has an entire Rangers careers full of them and general shiteness.  Honestly, where do you come up with this? :lol: 

Windass deserves everything he gets from the fans. 

His goal against Hearts was his second of the season and he takes his top off like a hero and woos the crowd  :lol:. The guys a fucking embarrassment to the Rangers jersey. He literally looks like a fucking idiot with the ball and has no awareness of where to be on a football pitch. 

I’ve yet to see the cunt make a half arsed attempt at a tackle never mind an actual tackle

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Because he made one mistake, windass has an entire Rangers careers full of them and general shiteness.  Honestly, where do you come up with this? :lol: 

Booing your own team is fucking unacceptable, well it used to be at ibrox 

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Booing your own team is fucking unacceptable, well it used to be at ibrox 

Don't talk pish boo'ing has been going on since I was born even during the glory years.  Fans pay their money, fans can do as they please. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Don't talk pish boo'ing has been going on since I was born even during the glory years.  Fans pay their money, fans can do as they please. 

They’re making out as if we’re Real Madrid fans booing Casillas etc for no reason.

Cunts deserve more than just pishy boo’s for being part of why our club has wasted 2 seasons.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Who was booed during the glory years ? Jig ageist Falkirk i remember that full stadium boo but can’t remember any apart from that 

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

McCrorie a youth/young player who's inexperienced and will make a lot of mistakes at this level we saw that again today People, not yourself expect too much from young players a few good games and they are superstars a few bad games and they are useless.

They are learning the game and will make mistakes. We need better to win games consistently. 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Who was booed during the glory years ? Jig ageist Falkirk i remember that full stadium boo but can’t remember any apart from that 

The full team was boo'd off in games where we've been beat plenty of times.  Defeat is not an option at this club and fans let them know that.