Windass.

tannerall

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he did well tonight but I will never be one of the fickle brigade who let nearly every other performance he’s put in in a Rangers jersey be forgotten by one good performance. He’s fucking mince, a shitebag and I can’t wait until he fucks off down to league two. 

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

He had a cracking assist for Tavs goal and he put another couple right across the face of goal

So, other than a cracking assist for Tav's goal, another couple of crosses right across goal, and being a baw-hair away from scoring after 30secs.......what has Dean done for Rangers?? :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Has there ever been a player that you both cheer and write off as often within the space of a match? I don't know where I am with him. Pena is called an enigma, the real enigma is Windass.

Windass is living the dream.

Sadly its at my club.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He is far too inconsistent to be playing for us every game IMO. It seems if he can make the wrong decision he will 8 times out of 10.

Whole fucking team is inconsistent name me a stand out? We need more than 1 and that was no dig at your comment but we need just something to click and if we play the same on Sunday I will be happy :cheers:

The boy infuriates me. He has the raw skills but is far too inconsistent.

He didnt do much wrong tonight and showed great energy chasing down the ball.

He has lived off the first half of the Motherwell game earlier this season where he looked untouchable but must  do more still.

Thought he put in a decent shift tonight was always trying to press and thought he looked more comfortable going through the middle, start of the 2nd half it felt he reverted to type and kept trying to come in from the left and consistently cut inside. Even though we got beat off Dundee last week and Josh done fuck all else but get a consolation goal he took it extremely well and it basically came from nothing, hes to predictable on the left wing.