Windass.

tannerall

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

So if you really hate him what is your emotion for the likes of IRA scumbags ? It surely can’t be the same 

It’s a different level of hatred obviously, my hatred for Matic is more of a I’ll hope he has a bad game type of hatred, for the Ira loving cunts across the city It’s more intense than that I’d say.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Siwel said:

It’s a different level of hatred obviously, my hatred for Matic is more of a I’ll hope he has a bad game type of hatred, for the Ira loving cunts across the city It’s more intense than that I’d say.

Hate isn’t the word to use then mate, the word hate is over used and waters it down for when you really need to use it.

We have four players capable of scoring goals: Morelos, Windass, Pena, and Dorrans.  Dorrans is injured for three months.  Morelos and Windass up top with Pena behind them seems the only way to go because we need to score goals in order to win games.  I'm not a huge fan of Windass but he's one of the better options we have right now.  I'd rather him than Miller or Herrera.

Windass frustrates the hell out of me. He has been key to our wins in the last few weeks with great goals at Aberdeen and hibs. But when he was played in against Richard foster yesterday he kept on turning back intowards play and into defenders. I’d rather he lost the ball actually attacking the full back than retreating back inside. What really annoys me though is I could see that if he played for Motherwell, st Johnstone or hibs say, he’d be tearing our defense a new arsehole every other week. 

11 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You need to grow up a bit if you think dislike of a Rangers player means you don’t support Rangers. The guy is a colossal waste of skin. I wouldn’t piss on him if he was allergic to piss. To make matters worse, he clearly thinks he’s fucking brilliant with his smug celebrations. He’s a useless cunt and plenty more than just me think so too. 

:headscratch:

He’s not the worst player at all. But what we’re normally up against doesn’t suit him. He can take a man on but needs the space to do it, he can’t work with the ball too close to his feet. He has decent pace but utilises it poorly. He’s not a very physical player, not naturally anyway. He doesn’t seem to have the balance to take a knock or to try and come in heavy and win the ball well. His decision making is also poor at times. Plays like a frustrated man, he seems to benefit more when we’re up and teams deflate a bit.

Would rather see him leave but he could be punted for a decent return.