Windass.

tannerall

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

The full team was boo'd off in games where we've been beat plenty of times.  Defeat is not an option at this club and fans let them know that. 

Although still wrong booing the whole team not as bad as booing an individual 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'd rather we played his dad at least he had some bottle.

Had a job in Hull week before last.

Office they stuck me in had a big photo of Dean celebrating their play-off win.

Hardly had my mind on work - kept bemoaning the contrast in bottle between the pair of them!

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Although still wrong booing the whole team not as bad as booing an individual 

There’s a difference when that individual has played about 45 minutes of good football in two years and whose self proclaimed best day as a footballer was a 5-1 defeat to the tarriers. 

He deserves everything he gets. He’s the type of cunt who walked off that park today thinking he played well. 

Every match day win, lose or draw there is normally a thread about Windass, and with good reason. He is an awful player, never gives a full performance over 90 minutes, which we need players to do. He isn't committed, lacks passion and does not have any skill to speak of,and cannot finish. Why he gets a game every week defies me. 

Re booing off.

I’m pretty old & traditional but I think the rules have changed.

We’re not now in a situation where it could be one of us or our mates playing & they were only earning double what we got & weren’t living on a different planet.

We are paying a fortune to make them fortunes - if they’re not pulling their weight, I don’t see any harm in letting them know.

I don’t think many would get booed, as long as we thought they’d put a good shift in - off days can happen to anyone.

Just, when folk have too many off days & aren’t seen to be pulling their weight - there’s only so supportive you can be.

Don’t blame anybody that boo’s our own any more.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why does he get so many chances? 

Was John injured today? He’s not great either but he’s an option for the left wing 

John had a sickness bug, apparently.

Tying in with your other post about playing against the Accies lad, Josh used to play round here - folk are amazed how he’s arrived with us!

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

isn't committed, lacks passion and does not have any skill to speak of

We knew this about most of these players last season.  The scary thing is we're still fielding almost exactly the same group of guys.  Today we started with: Fod, Tav, Wilson, Hodson, Holt, Windass, and Miller.  That's 7 of the guys who were regulars last season in what was one of the worst Rangers teams in living memory.  Of the other the other 4 players one was from the youth academy.  We saw today the same shit we were being subjected to back in February and that'll continue to be the case until the fucking wasters in that squad are gone. 

Come the summer we'll have MOH, Forrester, Halliday, and Dodoo, all coming back from loan!  The team is plagued by utter shite and it's going to be some job getting rid of them all.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Had his criticism , rightly so , but I thought he ran his heart out tonight . Well done . 

Occasional turn of pace does not a good footballer make. Every time he got in a good attacking position you could see he overthought it and did fuck all with the ball. 

And don't even get me started on his corners....

Just now, Bruno's Manbun said:

Occasional turn of pace does not a good footballer make. Every time he got in a good attacking position you could see he overbought it and did fuck all with the ball. 

And don' even get me started on his corners....

He was average tonight in a team full of 8’s. Hopefully Morelos is fit for the weekend to come in for him. 

Agree he did lots of running - but did next to hee-haw when he got there. Still highly allergic to tackles and refuses to look up when he lets a shot off. Four shots v Hamilton - and every one straight off a guy 5 yds in front of him because he refuses to look up before he hits it.