Parkhead for Scotland

16 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Valid point haha was just curious, fair point!

I tried to google some links for you but they are buried and i don't have the time to look just now.

Can't remember the ex-director who made the claims about it being built cheaply.

It's well documented about panels blowing off, remember "super caley go ballistic"? That was a re-arranged game after the first one was postponed amid safety concerns around the stadium.

A game last season, or season before also called off due to bits blowing off the stadium.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, surfsup2 said:

If it goes to Parkhead they may as well move the SFA offices etc there.

what a brass neck don't even hide it these days as the have the media in there pockets.

When will Scottish football clubs wake up you have been taken to the cleaners .

Exactly, in the current tim infested hole that is Scottish football bulldozing hampden would only benefit one club 

7 hours ago, RJMcGregor said:

I genuinely ain't heard anything about their stadium needing any renovation work, nor have i ever heard or seen the temporary scaffolding you mentioned. Mind if i ask where you found this information? Is there articles on this?

from memory it wasn't built to last the same as other stadiums. I'm sure 25yr was it's expected lifespan 

almost pished myself one day while listening to talk sport about 10yrs ago when some declan fud was going on about the fantastic design of the giro dome and how it moved with the crowd.something to do with the poor quality of the materials used in construction more likely 

The media bandwagon is in full flow to get the Scotland games around the grounds .ibrox is allegedly part of the grand plan but no way if there's a big match they will opt for ibrox.the argument that they can sell 10k more tickets will be peddled and the smaller games will be handed to to hivs and sheep 

If memory serve me correctly; the Piggery was built on a brown field site (a piggery), the land was filed with so much shite material it can't take the weight hence the reason the front is lower than the rest. Also apparently after the games props are used to strengthen some of the stands as without the additional weight they become unstable.

There is something odd about who actually owns the park, think its not owned by any of their company's, so it's the structures around the ground they own and pay rent for the playing surface.

8 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

If memory serve me correctly; the Piggery was built on a brown field site (a piggery), the land was filed with so much shite material it can't take the weight hence the reason the front is lower than the rest. Also apparently after the games props are used to strengthen some of the stands as without the additional weight they become unstable.

There is something odd about who actually owns the park, think its not owned by any of their company's, so it's the structures around the ground they own and pay rent for the playing surface.

Willie haughey owns the pitch .don't think it's sinister though .something to do with making sure that the pitch doesn't get sold to a non tarrier .

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Willie haughey owns the pitch .don't think it's sinister though .something to do with making sure that the pitch doesn't get sold to a non tarrier .

He bought it for a measly £1000 back in 2000, then a year later it was offered to the Co-op bank as security on a loan. Definitely something suspicious about that.

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Hampden is a shithole and Scotland would do good to get it to fuck. Ibrox and Parkhead can get the top 2 teams, Easter Road, Pittodrie and Tannadice can have the rest of the shite. 

Would be devastating to see that fenian filled tartan mess use our stadium.

Fuck that 

18 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I tried to google some links for you but they are buried and i don't have the time to look just now.

Can't remember the ex-director who made the claims about it being built cheaply.

It's well documented about panels blowing off, remember "super caley go ballistic"? That was a re-arranged game after the first one was postponed amid safety concerns around the stadium.

A game last season, or season before also called off due to bits blowing off the stadium.

Ahh ok thanks for Clearing that up! Not gonna lie didn't wanna get my hopes up incase it was BS but you've just made my Wednesday!

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

in what way is Hampden not fit to be the national stadium?

I know it's a shit stadium to watch a game but it's been like that since it was rebuilt so is there something structurally wrong with it or is this just the taigs shit stirring?

They'll have had their beady eye on this happening for ages. They have been playing a long game, it's what they do best.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 15:33, the old guard said:

So now today we have Fergus mccann echoing brendan rodgers and Peter lawwells claim that hampden is no longer fit for our national stadium, is it just coincidence or is it something more sinister? With celtic ceo now on the sfa game board it's only a matter of time till he pushes parkhead as the new national stadium, they ain't building a hotel next to the scum dome for no reason, this man has no shame and will stop at nothing. Thoughts? 

Spot on . This is not the work of one man though .This is an established order now

While our clueless cunts running us sleep . The nepotism and corruption is still in full swing .