Wall of Yellow

Why the fuck was there virtually a solid wall of yellow in front of the Bears tonight yet hardly another yellow jacket round the other three sides? Surely they did not expect "exuberence" from our fans? Time the Board got onto this discrimination. Really fucking angry about this.

2 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Why the fuck was there virtually a solid wall of yellow in front of the Bears tonight yet hardly another yellow jacket round the other three sides? Surely they did not expect "exuberence" from our fans? Time the Board got onto this discrimination. Really fucking angry about this.

tenor.gif?itemid=5362498

10 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Standard procedure mate.

Why were there walls and walls of stewards and police inside and out at the cup final vs Hivs when it turned out they caused all the bother etc etc etc

Why are there rows of police and stewards at Ibrox at what we call the UBs. When there is never any bother? 

Heavy handed Police Scotland tactics whenever Rangers are around. That's all. No one complains or fights our  corner. It's just the way it is and has been for a long long long time 

13 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Standard procedure mate.

Why were there walls and walls of stewards and police inside and out at the cup final vs Hivs when it turned out they caused all the bother etc etc etc

Why are there rows of police and stewards at Ibrox at what we call the UBs. When there is never any bother? 

Heavy handed Police Scotland tactics whenever Rangers are around. That's all. No one complains or fights our  corner. It's just the way it is and has been for a long long long time 

Standard procedure. They wen 1-0 up at Ibrox and the sea of yellow surrounded the 4 stands bar the away corner. They can't get out that enclosure fast enough when we go down. Hibs fans try to leather our players after the final and every match thereafter the Rangers fans are surrounded with police. 

Big bad Rangers response, the Police know everyone hates us and we hate them, they fear if it kicks off, we will raise hell because usually we take a massive support (often bigger than the home support) and we will come off the stands if threatened. Rangers fans have a history of not backing down and kicking fuck out of any other mob that starts, going all the way back to the 60's.

Big bad Rangers, if they blow it all turns to shite very quickly, they see us as the blue touch paper for any explosions, so they try to keep a lid on us first.

7 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

One of the best ‘we win so what can I moan about’ threads going. Most fans celebrating the win and laughing at Lennon - your counting stewards. 

7 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Just keeps the narrative going for the powers that be that it’s all The Big Bad Rangers fans fault. 

Of all the clubs in Scotland we must have the best record for behaviour, you wouldn’t know that by the way we are portrayed. 

The poor cunts who paid £28 a ticket down the front, how the fuck are they meant to see ?  Would you stand in front of the screen at a cinema?  Any fan down near the front should get the club to make an official complaint as this needs to stop..

As others have said when have we caused any bother in football grounds in Scotland?  Yes the toilets at the piggery get smashed to fuck yet police Scotland for years never put any police in the toilets to stop it until it was highlighted after the media missed completely the Orangeman and Rangers fans effigies hanging from the stands at parkhead and we the Rangers fans kicked up fuck aboutbit , now the police make sure the toilets are not vandalised and rightly so but they did fuck all for years at Ibrox and the piggery. 

We are treated like second class citizens yet this board and other boards remain silent.  

9 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

I was front row, it was a disgrace I couldn't see a thing because of two six foot coppers in front of me then when you ask them to move you get moaned at.  28 quid to watch a fucking copper the entire second half.  

Also getting in to the lower was a fucking disgrace aswell before the game. 

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I was front row, it was a disgrace I couldn't see a thing because of two six foot coppers in front of me then when you ask them to move you get moaned at.  28 quid to watch a fucking copper the entire second half.  

Yup. The row I was in and behind me was completely empty when the teams came out. 

Idiot stewards searching just about everyone and grabbing people when they were walking by them. Fucking ridiculous. A steward on every turnstile ffs, don’t want one extra guy getting :lol:

They’ll stop at nothing to treat us like shite. 

9 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Standard procedure mate.

That's the very point I am making. It's about time the Board got off their arses and made an official complaint.

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Time they went back to the old efficient method of policing when theywalked round the pitch. Then everyone got their turn of getting their view blocked by a plod.

As bollocks as it is and i do totally agree its not acceptable.

Id much rather our incompetent board focused all its energy on the correct managerial appointment rather than complain and investigate this shit.

Would just be an easy way for them to say some things to defend the clubs and fans with there usual pish to try win us over.

Get us a fucking manager !

11 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Never any bother at the UBs section? You having a laugh?

they were throwing missiles made of paper not long ago, endangering every person in the stadium 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Was brutal, waited 10 mins in a queue during the game.