Wall of Yellow

The fact is the stigma that surrounds football games and football fans is simply ridiculous

I've been going to Ibrox and away games for 25 years since I was 3, I've never seen any real danger, never felt threatened or intimidated, the only time ive ever been scared at Ibrox is when I was wee and the crowd would cheer when we'd score and id shit myself :lol:

but you go to a game and there's 10,000 polis and stewards and folk who don't go to games act like there's slashings at every other gameĀ 

there's been fights at near enough every gig I've ever been to yet you hardly ever see a big police presence at gigs at least not at a similar level to football

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was brutal, waited 10 mins in a queue during the game.

Clubs should be fined for this imo

If they have the capacity they should have the facilities to get everyone in their seat on time, don't know how many times since the 3rd division I've been standing in a crowd outside while the game is in play

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Clubs should be fined for this imo

If they have the capacity they should have the facilities to get everyone in their seat on time, don't know how many times since the 3rd division I've been standing in a crowd outside while the game is in play

Turnstiles 3/4 had a big queue and 1/2 were empty as well which was the biggest pain in the arseĀ 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Turnstiles 3/4 had a big queue and 1/2 were empty as well which was the biggest pain in the arseĀ 

That's ridiculous

I'd like for Rangers to say were only accepting tickets if all turnstiles are open and all our fans get in on timeĀ 

19 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Probably that's what they were hoping for.

Aye I've never seen that many coppers at Easter road before, every second or third bus had a copper or two standing by.Ā 

Anyone know what happened at the top of easter road when the horses and full van load of cunts charged up the road.Ā 

13 hours ago, ZZed said:

Big bad Rangers response, the Police know everyone hates us and we hate them, they fear if it kicks off,Ā we will raise hell because usually we take a massive support (often bigger than the home support)Ā and we will come off the stands if threatened. Rangers fans have a history of not backing down and kicking fuck out of any other mob that starts, going all the way back to the 60's.

Big bad Rangers, if they blow it all turns to shite very quickly, they see us as the blue touch paper for any explosions, so they try to keep a lid on us first.

Eh

16 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Why the fuck was there virtually a solid wall of yellow in front of the Bears tonight yet hardly another yellow jacket round the other three sides? Surely they did not expect "exuberence" from our fans? Time the Board got onto this discrimination. Really fucking angry about this.

To be fair, they were probably there to protect OUR fans in case the Hivees got over-exuberant and did a full scale pitch invasion.

5 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Dont think its anything sinister. Less manpower required to be in front of one stand.

Where a the majority of stewards/police at Ibrox?

Not standing in a line, the width of a pitch, blocking the view of up to several hundred in the front few rows, throughout an entire game (not just when theres goals).

Complaint worthy. If someine could be bothered they should complain to Hibs, Rangers, the polisĀ and fucking trading standards or whatever is relevant. Does it say on your ticket ' restricted view - may not be able to see paid for event due to being behind a police cordon'? Bottom line is it's not on being ask to pay to see something then being denied the opportunity to see what you paid for upon entry. Wouldn't be accepted in other forms of entertainment, shouldn't be at the football. Hibs should be made to sell them restricted view if this is what's going to happen, or the polis made to refund people. Disgusting how football fans are treated as a matter of course.

I'll tell you exactly why there was so many police at our end, to start with there was only a hand full of stewards who asked the numptys behind the goalsĀ  to get of the wall - obviously new about them coming on the park at Murrayfield - they basically told the stewards to fuck off and that's when the stewards asked for police assistance.

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I'll tell you exactly why there was so many police at our end, to start with there was only a hand full of stewards who asked the numptys behind the goalsĀ  to get of the wall - obviously new about them coming on the park at Murrayfield - they basically told the stewards to fuck off and that's when the stewards asked for police assistance.

Don't talk shite. Ā The reason the police came out is because we scored a goal. Ā Don't even try and blame our support.Ā 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Bullshit they were there long before we scored, try the first 10 minutesĀ 

Naw they fucking wirnae, I was in the front row, they came out after the first goal. Ā Will I tell you how I know? Ā First half I had a clear view, no cunt standing in front of me, second half I couldn't see a thing because of of hawd it and dot it in front of me.Ā 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Naw they fucking wirnae, I was in the front row, they came out after the first goal. Ā Will I tell you how I know? Ā First half I had a clear view, no cunt standing in front of me, second half I couldn't see a thing because of of hawd it and dot it in front of me.Ā 

you were in the front row - fuckin shockedĀ 

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

you were in the front row - fuckin shockedĀ 

First half, Hibs 1-0 up. Ā Nae polis in sight. Ā Ya bullshitting bastard. Ā Makes me even question your support of Rangers or if you were even there. Ā Trying to blame Rangers fans for that line of police in the second half, yer pathetic.Ā 

IMG_6948.PNG