Alves doesn't get it

Misteral

45 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The people that get on Alves case expect him to do far too much like he can prevent every goal himself - they constantly leave out the fact that he’s had some numpty in either Wilson or Cardoso next to him and 2 full backs with can’t defend, stop crosses coming in and have no positional sense ... oh and midfield in front of defence that have no shape and get ran ragged ... Richard Gough in his prime would look shite in Alves’ place in this team too 

What games do you watch ? Alves is a numpty 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FFS this is fitba.. Its no complicated, especially no in Scotland. 

Look at Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace, incoming managers have all had immediate success doing the same thing. Set up a team defensively, stop conceding silly goals. Then build from there. 

I wouldve hated to be a Rangers defender yesterday, way too exposed. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves jogged beside Murray and let him get inside to pass the ball off to Stevenson and he never even tried to tackle Murray :lol: 

The post was about the whole defence.

The midfield was missing when the ball was played back and Alves was the one blocking the pick your spot shot with nobody to stop me, you just don’t get grown ups football do you.

7 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

FFS this is fitba.. Its no complicated, especially no in Scotland. 

Look at Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace, incoming managers have all had immediate success doing the same thing. Set up a team defensively, stop conceding silly goals. Then build from there. 

I wouldve hated to be a Rangers defender yesterday, way too exposed. 

It’s complicated when Rangers try to play it and gets really messy when Miller is given a years extended contract and the same arseholes sign Jack and Dorrans as the answer to our problems.

6 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I think he gets it but the fact is he’s 36. You can get away with the legs going in some positions but I don’t think centre half is one of them. 

Utter nonsense it’s the only position apart from goalkeeper you can get away with it ! The first yard is in your head  look at Davie weir  for example but there is a list a mile long of players in the center back position playing well into late 30s

He’s not as bad as being made out.

I think people were expecting more from him, rightfully so. 

We continue to expose our CBs, with fullbacks than don’t cover or prevent crosses, and centre mids who don’t track runners. 

Alves would be great in a Walter Smith team, right now he just looks totally exposed and isolated. 

He gets fuck all. Another past it footballer on the scrap heap coming to us for one last bumper payday. 

Senderos, Barton, Kranjcar, Alves . The list goes on and on. 

The guy is a donkey and should be punted in January. It’s an absolute joke he was anywhere near the captains armband after his display as a captain in the semi final. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

He gets fuck all. Another past it footballer on the scrap heap coming to us for one last bumper payday. 

Senderos, Barton, Kranjcar, Alves . The list goes on and on. 

The guy is a donkey and should be punted in January. It’s an absolute joke he was anywhere near the captains armband after his display as a captain in the semi final. 

So true. Niko is totally done it's not even speed anymore the touch is gone.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

True but you can't  think Bruno is good enough though surely?

Hard to tell with the demands put on him given how easily our midfield is cut out of the game and how wide he usually has to come 

but don't think he is good enough anymore to be honest to play in a league which is desperately fast and lacking in technical ability 

Remember the Scottish cup final against hibs? Kiernan allows Stokes to run to the 6 yard box with the ball, backing off all the way? It was horrendous, school boy defending and his Rangers career ended that day in our eyes.

Alves did the exact same thing with Murray for their goal midweek and people are trying to cut him slack. He's a fucking donkey no two ways about it, complaining to the media that it's too physical here :lol: the big diddy is working his ticket, do his job for him and punt him to fuck.