Murty and the board

stewaj3

Need to go.

Murty I'm sorry he's a nice guy and I'm not against him as a youth coach, but he's fucking useless as a manager. No subs made until the 80th minute. Sure he's had a few decent results but he's had 5 or 6 shockers and he's only managed about 12 games.

The board. Where do I even start.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Murty is a youth coach, this isn't his fault for fuck sake. 

No but exactly like I was saying before he was appointed, he would most probably fail bad and really fuck up his management career if he was appointed.

He didn't deserve it, but that's what's happened.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So wrong. It is his fault, he picked that shite. He is a youth coach but he took the job. Reminiscent of watching Kenny McDowell take a team. Completely out of his depth.

It's also the boards fault for hiring him, it's also the teams fault for being useless

Our board have allowed this to happen with their whole mismanagement of this last two months debacle. We have an U20s coach, learning about management at Rangers. It was all said yesterday with the appointment but it is disgusting.  He is out of his depth and this will go from bad to worse in the coming weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He’s no longer the youth coach 

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Hes our manager now and that team selection and tactics was 100% his fault

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No but exactly like I was saying before he was appointed, he would most probably fail bad and really fuck up his management career if he was appointed.

He didn't deserve it, but that's what's happened.

This it already starting. 

This board have went through FOUR managerial appointments, wake the fuck up. 

Everyone except murty could see where that game was heading. An experienced manager like Mcleish would of won that game with the same players. 

The fact the board couldn’t even attract a manager that has been out of the game for so long or anyone else is criminal. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm sorry mate but I couldn't give a fuck about Murty, I care about Rangers.

Hes accepted the job and he will now rightfully recieve the abuse these results deserve.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This it already starting. 

This board have went through FOUR managerial appointments, wake the fuck up. 

Have no idea why you're telling me to wake up, I was ridiculed for warning against King before he even took power.

As far as I'm concerned the King supporters etc should be ashamed of what they've done to the club, because they're the fucking gullible twats that got him into power.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Only so long that can be used in his defence. Tactics and formations are across most age groups so if he spots issues tactically such as being overrun in midfield whether it’s for a youth team or the first team you need to know how to change it.

3 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Alex Ferguson in his prime couldn't do better. Murty can only use players from the shower of shite he has.

I'd bet you he could. Any competent manager would come in. Pick a team that makes us difficult to beat and build from there.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm sorry mate but I couldn't give a fuck about Murty, I care about Rangers.

Hes accepted the job and he will now rightfully recieve the abuse these results deserve.

They give the job to a guy who is not qualified, and in turn he gets all the abuse when he's clearly not fit for the role? 

Nah not for me.