.Williamson.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers by name and that's all now.

Like it or not but we are a mid table side right now and that will not change anytime soon.

Papes, sheep and Hibs will definitely finish above us and I'd bet Motherwell and Hearts could creep up on us.

Not one of them are suitable to represent our club, get them to fuck.  Shambles from top to bottom from mismanagement to an U20's coach playing at being a manager.

You reap what you sow I'm afraid. We had plenty clamouring for King etc to get in power and then Murty to be given a chance.  Fucking sick of it all. 

1 minute ago, PSL said:

Win or lose it will always be Rangers

Its tucking suit what was done to us and the state of the club and team compared to ten years ago. It is what it is and we'll just have to take it like other clubs. But it's Rangers alright. Threads going like it's on a taig board with all this talk of being a different club. I'm out :no:

Just now, William McBeath said:

Its tucking suit what was done to us and the state of the club and team compared to ten years ago. It is what it is and we'll just have to take it like other clubs. But it's Rangers alright. Threads going like it's on a taig board with all this talk of being a different club. I'm out :no:

Who said we're a different club? :lol:

It'd be easier to take if we were

17 minutes ago, PSL said:

Win or lose it will always be Rangers

Deluded beat the chest pish.

dont know what Rangers you grew up with but this shit show both on the park and off it isn't my club.

we have had bad times before but football is in a different place now and clubs simply don't come back now. Unless you know a sheik who plays the flute of course 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I genuinely don’t think the club deserve the support they get.

They don’t mate, but it’s what we do. 

Time has come to differentiate between the club we all grew up loving and the cunts who are the current custodians. If they treated anything else we love so much so badly they would get booted up and down the street. 

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Dead in the water. 

If it wasn't for the cultural background of this club we'd not only be playing like a mid table club but we'd look like one as that is honestly the only thing that keeps the numbers supporting this club. 

Just said to my old man the fans are the bloodline of Rangers and if they lose a generation with there shite we are fucked as my 6yr old would rather go to asda than sit with me watching the game as he thinks its boring.

One thing we have is that we never back down or give up just a pity the players and board use that to line the pockets and take us for advantage.

6deep in 18can challenge :guiness: