***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

2 hours ago, Cobham said:

Think we’ll go 4-5-1. 

FDEAC1C2-F15F-4C64-9F59-6DD4F9CD3A3E.jpeg

Windass on the left is a waste, and it also means we have nobody who can defend on our left hand side against Forrest who’s in the form of his life.

I’d be tempted to stick McCrorie at Rb, move Tav into midfield and stick Candeias on the left - at least he tracks back. We’d be relying on Jack being fit to cover the midfield though

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

We can always hope. 

Well they may choose to bravely play on like when tommy died, which they marked his memory by winning the game. Quite fortunate for them too since in this instance they had much more confidence in winning the game. I'm sure they felt that was actually a fitting memorial for him winning.

Unlike when Phil died clearly the only way of paying respect was to cancel the game. 

4 hours ago, Cobham said:

Think we’ll go 4-5-1. 

FDEAC1C2-F15F-4C64-9F59-6DD4F9CD3A3E.jpeg

The best way to counter celtic's 4-3-3 is by playing 5 at the back with at least one CDM.  The middle CB man marks their striker for 90mins.  If one of their inside forwards get beyond our full-backs we'll have an extra CB on each side who can stop them.  We also need a CDM to pick up their CAM who is usually Armstrong or McGregor.

If we go 4 at the back I think we'll be in for another pumping.  

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Barjonas will be like a man down in that midfield against them what is wrong with you people 

Totally bypassed in the Hibs game bar a couple of nice touches and people think hes a worldbeater, I dont want to ne harsh on the boy because there could be a player there and hes still young but a game like this will pass him by yet again.

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

No other options we will get murdered with 2 in midfield just like the kilmarnock game.

We do have options though, a page or so back I done 2 possible midfields with Barjonas nowhere to be seen 

40 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

i start to get a bit confident the closer we get, i havent been feeling it this week, so we will probably win.

Dream on 

The beggars will all fancy -3 on the handicap betting .

If it were other way round .I would be lumping serious cash on it 

I think I'm even less confident than I was last time Murty tookus there 

Apparently Levein watched the Anderlecht game and deployed the same high-press tactics which worked beautifully. This is our best approach too although whether our players have the fitness and intelligence to execute this over 90 minutes is a moot point...

Also I really hope the rat Griffiths isn't starting as the wee ned bassa seems to reserve his best performances for Gers games.

Be delighted with a draw.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Totally bypassed in the Hibs game bar a couple of nice touches and people think hes a worldbeater, I dont want to ne harsh on the boy because there could be a player there and hes still young but a game like this will pass him by yet again.

Set Morelos up for the winner v Hivs, unlocked Motherwell (with a bit of help from Bruno) - I have my doubts, but there may be more to this lad than meets the eye.

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’d put good money on it that absolute none of the cunts in that video go to the games.

They all looked to have shiny new scarves for Xmas.

A cynic would say they were handed one by the crew before their shot was filmed....

Archived