***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can honestly see it as another defeat just can’t see us with this team getting anything.

I haven’t been confident or optimistic for what seems a long time for these games and with Murty and the players we have we will have to endure another defeat too a shite Tarrier team.

1 hour ago, Robert68 said:

Ok lets all close our eyes and imagine we`re on a beach on our favourite holiday..

Imagine we humped the sheep sha**ers only a few weeks ago.

Now imagine the team we`re playing on Saturday got a pasting from Hearts a week ago..

Do we feel any better ??? 

Is there topless sunbathing on this beach?

23 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Nobody gave Hearts a chance against the  invincibles, but the jambos tanned them. Where theres life there's hope! Let's get right into their ugly faces and battle like never before

WATP

There's no similarities in this game though mate, you can bet your life on it that they will be up for this more than any other game, but I hope we can prove them wrong!

13 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

There's no similarities in this game though mate, you can bet your life on it that they will be up for this more than any other game, but I hope we can prove them wrong!

I think they’ll be jittery as fuck given their form, they will be up for it but they’ll have doubts. I hope Murty sets us up to take the game to them, press them deep in their half rather than play defensively and not lose heavily. They are there for the taking, let’s hope he realizes that. 

4 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I think they’ll be jittery as fuck given their form, they will be up for it but they’ll have doubts. I hope Murty sets us up to take the game to them, press them deep in their half rather than play defensively and not lose heavily. They are there for the taking, let’s hope he realizes that. 

They'll only be jittery if we start with an attitude that makes them jittery.

If we sit deep and give them time and space they'll become totally relaxed and confident and walk all over us.

They need to be pressed hard and early. Brown picking up the ball deep under no pressure and being given time and space to turn and play passes cannot happen. 

42 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Certainly hope so. We are toiling right now but if we get wired in and give everything for the jersey, then that will do me

20 minutes ago, gsa said:

They'll only be jittery if we start with an attitude that makes them jittery.

If we sit deep and give them time and space they'll become totally relaxed and confident and walk all over us.

They need to be pressed hard and early. Brown picking up the ball deep under no pressure and being given time and space to turn and play passes cannot happen. 

:tu:

Can hope its called off and open the war chest in January.  

Or we can man up and do exactly as Anderlect and the Tarts did against them. 

We need everyone to believe and get torn in.

Been dominated by so many other teams this season it will take a complete change of character. What these games are made for.  Chance to be a cult hero.

Archived