Jump to content
Siwel

***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Recommended Posts


47 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Set Morelos up for the winner v Hivs, unlocked Motherwell (with a bit of help from Bruno) - I have my doubts, but there may be more to this lad than meets the eye.

Think there is a player in there but this game I feel if he starts with Holt our midfield is automatically to weak from the outset theyll bully us.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Changing the thread title is gay as fuck

Disgusting abuse of power to infringe Floyds civil liberties and right to free speech.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What fucking arsehole bender changed the thread title the fucks wrong with you? check the celtic forums and it's celtic vs Sevco/H***/Orange scum etc 

Poor show

My guess is the stasi admin again.

Probably a yes voter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Changing the thread title is gay as fuck

Dunno who the mod is that’s changing it or why it’s even being changed, nothing wrong with the original title

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Dunno who the mod is that’s changing it or why it’s even being changed, nothing wrong with the original title

Change it again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Dunno who the mod is that’s changing it or why it’s even being changed, nothing wrong with the original title

It'll be @cushynumber

He chucks all my threads when I'm pished too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Apparently Levein watched the Anderlecht game and deployed the same high-press tactics which worked beautifully. This is our best approach too although whether our players have the fitness and intelligence to execute this over 90 minutes is a moot point...

Also I really hope the rat Griffiths isn't starting as the wee ned bassa seems to reserve his best performances for Gers games.

Be delighted with a draw.

Different venue mate 

That shower will be on top of the ref for every decision 

There can be only one outcome tomorrow 

Not because the scum are that good 

Only because we have the most horrific bunch of footballers ever assembled for an OF at New year in my entire life 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Think there is a player in there but this game I feel if he starts with Holt our midfield is automatically to weak from the outset theyll bully us.

Yes - not sure that’s a good combination but I just didn’t want to jump the gun & write the kid off too early.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Different venue mate 

That shower will be on top of the ref for every decision 

There can be only one outcome tomorrow 

Not because the scum are that good 

Only because we have the most horrific bunch of footballers ever assembled for an OF at New year in my entire life 

Spot on, shite defence , missing midfield and 1 man up front, any team that loses 3 goals to st Johnstone at home has no chance of beating the vermin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

see whoever starts, they need to stick to lego like glue and not give him the freedom to take the balls from defence and start the attacks.  I know McCrorie is a defender-sitting mid but i reckon he'd do a excellent job on controlling lego. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

The game will go ahead. They'll make sure it does .

Only time they cancel games when a player dies tragically at another team who had played for them a decade before . All the players at the club were too upset to play even though nobody had met him.

It will be a police H & S decision if it's called off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Herrera up front and play the long ball into the box. Get Tav to whip the ball into the box as much as possible. Tav is the only player we can rely on to get pass marks in these games. He Is one of the few who isn' afraid to take possession of the ball and not panic.

Don't hold out much hope but we need to pressure their defence, they are so poor at the back particularly with the ball over the top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Im very hurt at this insinuation.

I hope you understand where it comes from though. I'm not angry, just really disappointed 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Mind and follow with pride folks :hiboys:

 

:lol:

Fuck that and fuck him

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Herrera up front and play the long ball into the box. Get Tav to whip the ball into the box as much as possible. Tav is the only player we can rely on to get pass marks in these games. He Is one of the few who isn' afraid to take possession of the ball and not panic.

Don't hold out much hope but we need to pressure their defence, they are so poor at the back particularly with the ball over the top. 

You’ve never seen Herrera try to head a ball have you?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play 3-5--1-1 tomorrow pack out the midfield & press them all over the park.

 

I'd go

                          Wes

            Wilson Cardoso Alves

Tav  Jack (if fit) McCrorie Holt Jack 

                     Windass

                     Morelos

 

We need to play the ball on the deck & don't fucking hoof it like did at Killie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Fuck that and fuck him

Careful or his dad will grass you up to the rozzers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×