Welcome to Rangers Jamie Murphy

Lloyd

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's unrealistic for them to pay Brighton £1m up front? 

But entirely acceptable for ST holders to pay for it in the summer? 

Deserve congratulations :lol:

Fuck off. 

I will never understand why people get upset that their ST money goes to the playing squad. 

9 hours ago, rangersross said:

He’s B&HA’s player and they say we’re only “expected” to make it permanent. We’ve got no idea if another club can match that fee (or double it) and snatch him in the summer. Even just that small doubt that ‘if he’s the absolute standout in the league and two OF games a club coming into the EPL with bags of money might steal him’ takes the sheen of, at least a bit.

You do realise that the player himself has a say in where he moves to?

24 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

I will never understand why people get upset that their ST money goes to the playing squad. 

I would be fucking raging if it went anywhere else. I'd like to think 90% of it goes towards the squad and the rest towards stadium etc

25 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

100%  - what the fuck do they think we use ST money for  

usual imbeciles digging deep to make us look bad in anything we do. 

12 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I dunno why you’re asking me all these questions tbh I’ve not a clue :lol:

Because you said after his loan he would be a good signing obviously.

I like asking you questions because you usually reply, other people just ignore me because i am a prick lol

14 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

I would be fucking raging if it went anywhere else. I'd like to think 90% of it goes towards the squad and the rest towards stadium etc

I think people are miffed that we are relying on next seasons ticket sales to get players in for this season, particularly when it isn’t exactly a sky high fee to begin with. No one would have an issue in the summer that their season ticket money was being spent on strengthening the squad for the new campaign.

I’m sure we have a limited budget this window. 

Im going to View this as a positive which will lead to another signing coming in this window.   He’s loaned now and has a firm clause for us to make it permanent in the summer. This now frees up the cash that would have been spent on him for another target. 

People need to calm the fuck down,we have the player now on loan and he is going to sign at end of the season I have no doubts about that,he wants to come to us and back to Scotland!

why can’t we just be happy we’ve signed a good player who wants to play for us,I’m sure some folk on here would still find something to complain about if we signed messi 

4 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Or - he flops and we decide not to buy him. You could think of it that way too

Yes but he’s a good player and I’ve got to form my judgement based on that - I can’t assume something I don’t think is true to give me some comfort 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Delighted he's signed, it stops the drama queens panicking in the transfer section, lol, said last night it was a done deal just to be announced .

Is that the same drama queens who had to apologise as Jim White said it was a permanent transfer or different ones? ?