2018 The year of the bheasts

Bad Robot

So it begins with Barry Bennell admiting seven child sex offences. 

Former football coach Barry Bennell has pleaded guilty to seven child sex offences.

Mr Bennell, 63, now known as Richard Jones, admitted six charges of indecent assault, between 1988-1991, on day one of his trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

He previously pleaded guilty to one further charge, it can now be reported.

He is charged with 55 offences in total, including 42 counts of indecent assault, 11 serious sexual assaults and two counts of attempted sexual assault.

A jury for the trial - which is due to last for eight weeks - is expected to be sworn in later. 

The ex-Crewe Alexandra coach entered the six guilty pleas as he appeared via videolink in court wearing a grey jumper.

The offences relate to two complainants who were boys aged between 11 and 14 at the time.

Mr Bennell was charged with 55 offences relating to 12 complainants, aged between eight and 15 at the time. 

The offences are alleged to have happened between 1979 and 1991.

Hang the fkn lot of them along with those who knew but said fk all.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

So it begins with Barry Bennell admiting seven child sex offences. 

Former football coach Barry Bennell has pleaded guilty to seven child sex offences.

Mr Bennell, 63, now known as Richard Jones, admitted six charges of indecent assault, between 1988-1991, on day one of his trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

He previously pleaded guilty to one further charge, it can now be reported.

He is charged with 55 offences in total, including 42 counts of indecent assault, 11 serious sexual assaults and two counts of attempted sexual assault.

A jury for the trial - which is due to last for eight weeks - is expected to be sworn in later. 

The ex-Crewe Alexandra coach entered the six guilty pleas as he appeared via videolink in court wearing a grey jumper.

The offences relate to two complainants who were boys aged between 11 and 14 at the time.

Mr Bennell was charged with 55 offences relating to 12 complainants, aged between eight and 15 at the time. 

The offences are alleged to have happened between 1979 and 1991.

Hang the fkn lot of them along with those who knew but said fk all.

Just don't expect any of this to land at the rhodents doors mate

That won't happen . Count on that

Also it’s no surprise that on the day the Bheast pleads guilty the media up here are running with the Rangers admin story. Classic deflection tactics and I’d expect a lot more through the year whilst these cunts are outed.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Not heard that about these supposed trips but surely if true they will come out in court.

The admin story does seem convient right enough 

Mccafferty used to send young celtic players down to Crewe to stay at Bennell’s house and vice versa. Pretty clear case of a paedophile ring between the two clubs. Anyway here’s the article:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/pervert-kitman-jim-mccafferty-sent-9413974.amp

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Mccafferty used to send young celtic players down to Crewe to stay at Bennell’s house and vice versa. Pretty clear case of a paedophile ring between the two clubs. Anyway here’s the article:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/pervert-kitman-jim-mccafferty-sent-9413974.amp

Fkn hell, I never knew that. I take it no fenian media is reporting on bennell trial and let’s be honest these cunts are part of the cover up ?

27 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Fkn hell, I never knew that. I take it no fenian media is reporting on bennell trial and let’s be honest these cunts are part of the cover up ?

Exactly mate! You need to be able to dig to find stuff about the tarriers and child abuse. I remember reading an article last year and our name was mentioned more than the tarriers. Tbh the media are just as bad as the paedophiles and cunts that have coveted it up. BBC and celtic should be shut down due to the amount of abuse they’ve taken part in over a 40 year period. ??

On 09/01/2018 at 12:15, B1872 said:

Funny how he only work for them for 5 years, and notice how they never disclosed why he was sacked? Filth to the core and they should not be allowed to say the boys club was a separate entity and fuck all to do with them.

Then there is the chairman and ex lord provost of Glasgow Micheal Kelly who new about Torbett and let him back in, or are they a new club called Pacific shelf?  This is a story and certainly looks like a sex ring.

Time the police are finished with this the SFA better hit those fuckers hard

49 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Funny how he only work for them for 5 years, and notice how they never disclosed why he was sacked? Filth to the core and they should not be allowed to say the boys club was a separate entity and fuck all to do with them.

Then there is the chairman and ex lord provost of Glasgow Micheal Kelly who new about Torbett and let him back in, or are they a new club called Pacific shelf?  This is a story and certainly looks like a sex ring.

Time the police are finished with this the SFA better hit those fuckers hard

I remember the scum releasing a statement saying that the boys club are a separate entity from the CLUB yet if any families have issues then to contact the CLUB! Scummy cunts will get away with it as they’re pretty much untouchable in this country. Them and the Catholic Church are one in the same thing IMO!

• 3 weeks later...

This is in (Glasgow)Evening Times (ffs) 

Former celtic manager Neil Lennon walked into a caravan moments after Barry Bennell had abused one of his victims, a court has heard.

Giving evidence at Liverpool Crown Court on Wednesday, the final complainant to give evidence to the trial said the 64-year-old former coach had abused him over a number of years after he began playing youth football for Crewe Alexandra.

He said the final assault happened when Bennell arranged for him to stay in a caravan ahead of a game.

He told the jury: “Straight away he tried to abuse me, straight away, and I found it odd but the reason being an older lad was obviously staying in the same caravan.

“Not long after he abused me in that caravan, a red-haired lad came into that caravan who was six years older than me.

“That lad I now know to be Neil Lennon, who was staying in those digs.”

Lennon, now head coach of Scottish club Hibernian, previously played for Crewe Alexandra.

The complainant told the court he had been abused on trips to Gran Canaria and America with Bennell.

He described crying as he was raped by the coach while staying in a “seedy motel” in Orlando, Florida.

He said: “The next morning his words to me were ‘You seem chirpy today’ and I said to him ‘How do you want me to act?’

“I was a 13-year-old boy. How do you want me to act? His words were ‘You must have enjoyed it’.”

The complainant described being forced to perform a sex act on Bennell in the car while the coach was driving.

On another occasion, he said, he and another boy were abused by Bennell at the same time while they were in his bed.

He also told the court that Bennell attempted to abuse him while his wife Linda, the sister of victim Andy Woodward, was in the same house but had gone to the kitchen to make a drink.

He said: “This time I moved away as he tried to get me to do stuff, whilst his own wife was out in the kitchen. It’s the one time I could get away and I remember Linda coming back in the room asking if everything was OK.”

The victim said he had not told anyone about the abuse until 2016.

He said: “I wanted to be a footballer. I wanted to impress my parents, I wanted to impress my dad most of all, so by telling them that, I know it would have devastated them, which it now has.”

Eleanor Laws QC, defending, said Bennell accepted abusing the complainant 30-35 times over a two to three-year period but denied forcing him to perform a sex act or raping him.

She asked the complainant: “I’m going to suggest that you are a victim of Barry Bennell, he did sexually abuse you and you have every right to and reason to be angry with him, do you agree with that?”

The complainant replied: “Yeah.”

She said: “Have you been encouraged by anyone to exaggerate what has happened to you?”

The complainant said: “No, not at all.”

Bennell denies 48 offences against 11 complainants between 1979 and 1991

Should hang the cunt for these offences .Bastard