Andy Halliday speaks

Smile

Just now, DBBTB said:

And many dislike him because they are jealous. 

Do the ones you have identified as being "jealous" of Halliday also express a dislike for Dorrans and Murphy?  If not, it could be that a dislike for Halliday as an individual has grown from his inability as a footballer.  After all, our poor players do tend to come under the most amount of stick.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Many dislike Halliday as a Rangers player due to his lack of ability.  Dorrans and Murphy are Rangers fans and our entire fan base is right behind them.  I don't see anyone vilifying Dorrans or Murphy out of "jealousy".

Give it time mate

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He gets no worse than any other player that's shite and there have been quite a few over the last six years. In fact he gets it nowhere near as bad as some of late. The problem for him, are his fan boys who put up silly threads likes this for a player who is worse than average and on his return hailed by them like the next coming, when the reality is Halliday is all the player he is going to ever be and that isn't a good one. We are trying to get rid of dross to mount a challenge, not keep it.

He was a failure here and failure amongst goat herders and here we are trying our best to mount a challenge. We can only but hope he doesnt want his family and his burd to hold his hand at training.

That's just a blatant lie. 

Ooofft.

Welcome back Halliday - I doubt you'll be starting many games but you will be a useful squad player: particularly in Murty's formations.

Lets not forget a lot of Halliday's failings were down to being asked to play in Warbuton's midfield 3, a formation and style of game which better players couldn't manage.

Put him in Murty's formations and I think we'll see an improvement.

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

It read to me like he realised very quickly he made a mistake and just didn't fancy it. I've done it with jobs and the money becomes very secondary . Did he mention his mother?

Maybe he hasn't got a mammy in his "family" and maybe he is the next messiah right enough.

That was a pathetic piece from a pathetic player. Absolutely embarrassing, but at least I lnow fully understand his mentality on the park.

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Poor show of her leaving him in the Sahara in the middle of the night without telling him.

Nah he had his armed bodyguard to protect him.

Maybe that's where he met the guy who is prepared to buy Rangers.

All entirely believable.

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

It read to me like he realised very quickly he made a mistake and just didn't fancy it. I've done it with jobs and the money becomes very secondary . Did he mention his mother?

BTW, he is by no means the worst player we've had in the recent past, but that piece, he should never have come out with all that missing the family and burd stuff. Also it wouldn't have been so bad if we were celebrating the return of a legend, or at least a decent player. Remember we all know exactly what Halliday is as a player and it should matter not wether he is a supporter or not, as it's all about what the player does on the park.

Of course we all miss our families when away for extended periods, but he wasn't exactly living in a concentration camp and you wouldn't get bored in Baku ffs! I actually enjoy and embrace new cultures and surroundings and he should have made the most of it, without making all all those excuses public. Maybe the guy is just one of them homesick types who doesn't travel well, or maybe he was just not good enough, which I would think is the more probable, but either way he shouldn't have said all that shite as it just read like namby pamby pathetic excuses, which we do know he already suffers from.

44 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe he hasn't got a mammy in his "family" and maybe he is the next messiah right enough.

That was a pathetic piece from a pathetic player. Absolutely embarrassing, but at least I lnow fully understand his mentality on the park.

Fuck up you gimp!

Giving it all the spineless bit, needs his mammy etc.

You've been offered the chance to meet at Ibrox numerous times, not once have you taken it up, and you never, ever will.

You're the one who's a spineless, no balls, pathetic slabber, who gives it big licks from behind a keyboard but like all little pricks, that's all you can do. Why don't you bring you personal armed security with you, you dickhead.

Also, why don't you answer the repeated questions, about the pish you've written, Billy Liar?

Spineless, compulsive lying fantasist, and that's your best qualities ... 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Did he actually come out with these things?

Bizzare mindset.

Yes, along with Halliday instigated the whole Barton saga to be made Captain.

Along with he's the CEO or high powered Director of some huge multi National arms producer.

Along with he has a mate who's already had a 8 figure offer for the Club turned down by Paul Murray.

Along with being born in East, West and North Belfast at various times, dependant on what lies he can remember on any given day.

And that's just off the top of my head ...

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

What utter pish.

He's a talentless footballer that doesn't even have a spine. A coward and that fucking piece shows that he should be wearing a blouse and skirt.

I want ma mammy, boo hoo!

Because he supported us we can't be critical of him? Fuck off.

I would't say that moving to Azerbaijan when he could have just as easy sat on his arse and collected his wages is the mark of a coward or someone without a spine, actually i'd say the opposite. 

Instead of kicking the toys out the pram and sitting being disruptive when he knew he wouldnt get a game he took a chance and moved, helping our wage bill in the process. 

It didnt pan out, he didn't like it, he wouldn't be the first person in history to make a major life change like that and realise "aw wait this wasn't as great as I thought it would be" but nice to see it's getting used as another reason to give him abuse. 

You just come across as a bit bitter and twisted.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Along with being born in East, West and North Belfast at various times, dependant on what lies he can remember on any given day.

Tbf i have thought for a long time that his account screams multiple users, convinced by it.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yes, along with Halliday instigated the whole Barton saga to be made Captain.

Along with he's the CEO or high powered Director of some huge multi National arms producer.

Along with he has a mate who's already had a 8 figure offer for the Club turned down by Paul Murray.

Barton has actually said in his book that was all bullshit and Halliday was one of the first people to text him after he got his betting ban. :lol:

In the full RTV interview he explains the main reason he went to Gabala was because they were still in the Europa League. They reached the group stages last season so he thought there was a good chance of them doing it again. However they were knocked out in the qualifiers this season by Panathinaikos (and were unlucky to lose according to Andy).

I can understand him going there if he wanted to gain more experience in Europe as it would hold him in good stead here. Was still a bit of an odd move though. 

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck up you gimp!

Giving it all the spineless bit, needs his mammy etc.

You've been offered to chance to meet at Ibrox numerous times, not once have you taken it up, and you never, ever will.

You're the one who's a spineless, no balls, pathetic slabber, who gives it big licks from behind a keyboard but like all little pricks, that's all you can do. Why don't you bring you personal armed security with you, you dickhead.

Also, why don't you answer the repeated questions, about the pish you've written, Billy Liar?

Spineless, compulsive lying fantasist, and that's you best qualities ... 

Talking of spineless, compulsive lying fantasists,  r u ok?

Stay safe in that bubble.

10 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Barton has actually said in his book that was all bullshit and Halliday was one of the first people to text him after he got his betting ban. :lol:

Look Blue Avenger knows best, just wait till his mate ups his offer and buys the Club, no doubt making BA CEO. Some changes then, eh!

10 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

In the full RTV interview he explains the main reason he went to Gabala was because they were still in the Europa League. They reached the group stages last season so he thought there was a good chance of them doing it again. However they were knocked out in the qualifiers this season by Panathinaikos (and were unlucky to lose according to Andy).

I can understand him going there if he wanted to gain more experience in Europe as it would hold him in good stead here. Was still a bit of an odd move though. 

Especially when he could have stayed in Glasgow and been disruptive :belm: