Alfredo Morelos

ElBufalo20

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bilkobear said:

If you are serious, then you tick the bit where other posters say, if you wait long enough in life, you eventually hear, see and read everything.

Oh and no disrespect, but the bit about smelling shyte seems reasonable as well, given the context of your comments. :angrywillie:

Stock market 101, buy low and sell high, well Alfredo's 'stock' is not high just now so good time to lock him in and benefit hopefully in 2 -3 seasons when his value goes way up.  Think you're right about the shite part btw.

3 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

Away and take yer face fur a shite.  First season in Shitlands top league against dirty bastards that call thmesleves footballers, thousands of miles away from his own country, only 21, different language, different culture, trying to get to know his new team mates and team formations, how they play and the demands of playing for us, some shite players in our team, no decent experienced supportive forward, the behind the scenes bullshit with the manager and board.  And as so many others have mentioned if he was wearing grey and green he’d be touted in the media as a raw future £30m  player with all the talent in the world.  You are having a fkn laugh.  

He is a raw talent that is averaging a goal every 2 games in the league. Given another few years he could be a great forward however right now he is not. He still gets caught offside too much, misses the target half the time. Given proper coaching we could have a 30 goal a season striker but I think it’s madness to suggest after 6 month he should get an improved contract. He is still under contract for 2.5 years should any bids come in. Half we learnt nothing from spunking money away.... what happens if he gets an improved deal... who else is then wanting one?

2 hours ago, bilkobear said:

If you are serious, then you tick the bit where other posters say, if you wait long enough in life, you eventually hear, see and read everything.

Oh and no disrespect, but the bit about smelling shyte seems reasonable as well, given the context of your comments. :angrywillie:

Repeating the fact he is on a 3 year contract which is only 6 months done. What happens if he gets injured or suffers a drop in form. Can we take the contract back. Will it be the same for the rest of the squad... decent 6 months and they get pay increased. Let’s wait 6-12 months and if he is continuously improving increase his terms.

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

Has he ever travelled with the Columbia squad? He must be busting a gut to try and get in that World Cup squad.

He never been with the full team. He played for the U21 team in South America championships in 2015 

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

I note his wikipedia says his family stayed in Columbia during his Finland stint. Is that still true?

As much as I know his parents did not travel there and are still here, I think he maybe have a girlfriend travel there.

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I’m sure @denya said he was quite down the pecking order when it comes to World Cup squad.

Think they’ve got quite a few decent strikers who could go.

He wont be with the Colombia team at the World Cup. Unless he score so many goals but he wont be near the team, there is many strikers for the team it is difficult. Maybe in the future and in friendly games first. 

I never doubted his work rate but the way he took his two goals yesterday makes me belief that he is going to be an excellent player. I was one who had my doubts because of his missed opportunities and heading abilities but yesterday proved otherwise. Sometimes I forget that he is only 21.

5 hours ago, gj923 said:

He is on a 3 year deal and has scored 10 goals in 20 league games which is not deserving of a bumper contract. I know we have had some crap forwards in the last few years but unless he finishes the season on 20-25 goals in the league including a few against them he is not deserving of a new contract.

:lol:

Why don’t you do what grown ups do and judge players for things other than goals scored? 

43 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

:lol:

Why don’t you do what grown ups do and judge players for things other than goals scored? 

Okay why don't you elaborate why he should be given a new contract 6 months after signing the last. The average salary in the league he came from is about 24k and whilst he was at the largest club at 20 he will have not been on much money.

He will be on a much higher salary here.

21 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Okay why don't you elaborate why he should be given a new contract 6 months after signing the last. The average salary in the league he came from is about 24k and whilst he was at the largest club at 20 he will have not been on much money.

He will be on a much higher salary here.

I’m not going to repeat myself. If you can’t see why he shouldn’t be tied down on a good wage, long term, then you should probably give up watching football. 

33 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

I’m not going to repeat myself. If you can’t see why he shouldn’t be tied down on a good wage, long term, then you should probably give up watching football. 

He defo is deserving of a new deal, Current contracts as you say would have probably been for a new young untested player.

He has established himself and we can all see there is Talent.

New longer deal makes sense and keeps him happy at Rangers.

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Embarrassing that so many didn't rate him and then he scores a couple and suddenly they do.

How many? Seen plenty people praise him for his overall play during his barren spell. Dont recall many, if any who don't rate him.

9 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

How many? Seen plenty people praise him for his overall play during his barren spell. Dont recall many, if any who don't rate him.

Only a few clueless morons couldn’t see he was player. You could tell after a couple of games he was a cut above.