Rangers vs celtic 10/03

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

This game is still showing as a 3pm kick off on Saturday the 10th. Fully expect the time of the game to change but does anybody know if there is any chance of the game being moved to the Sunday?

Cheers

There’s no way it won’t be televised, expect it to be moved

I need same info. I have looked at the SPFL site for all games on tv and it hasn't been added as yet! When do Sky announce TV games?  I'm on a course then and need to start booking travel to get back for this. If it changes to Sunday then that's when I hit problems!!!

This will be last game against them until probably New Year game if I'm lucky, due to work. I pretty much miss all games until Dec from the end of this season. I just need to find out when renewals for ST start.

41 minutes ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

I need same info. I have looked at the SPFL site for all games on tv and it hasn't been added as yet! When do Sky announce TV games?  I'm on a course then and need to start booking travel to get back for this. If it changes to Sunday then that's when I hit problems!!!

This will be last game against them until probably New Year game if I'm lucky, due to work. I pretty much miss all games until Dec from the end of this season. I just need to find out when renewals for ST start.

Man Utd vs Liverpool and Man City vs Chelsea is also on that weekend so you would expect one of them to be an early Saturday game on the TV which might mean we get moved to a lunchtime kick off on the Sunday.

15 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Man Utd vs Liverpool and Man City vs Chelsea is also on that weekend so you would expect one of them to be an early Saturday game on the TV which might mean we get moved to a lunchtime kick off on the Sunday.

Chelsea v palace is what's listed on premier league site

Screenshot_20180122-111001.png

50 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Check if Sky have advertised what English games they are showing that weekend and at what time and work around that? 

(Or would they not do that this far ahead?)

Irrelevant these days. They will put our game on at the same time as EPL games now