Ever Sat In The Away Section At Ibrox?

FSM

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mind the article a while back about the cunt who comes to ibrox all the time supporting the away team?

Ive sat in the home ends at Killie, Stuutgart and Osasuna, suppose Osasuna was a blessing since half the bears in the Rangers end got their arses handed to them by the polis

Sat in the home end at Aberdeen in the early 90's, it was near the end of the season and we had already won the title, I'm sure McCoist scored a couple of cracking goals.  Was in their main stand down at the corner flag opposite end from the old beach stand that we used to get. Was a few other Bears in there around us and I remember the sheep fans were not too pleased. One cunt in particular was greeting like fuck to the stewards and we were giving him pelters, he ended up walking out in a huff :lol:

2 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

Started off in the pape end at the Tam Forsyth cup final and eventually got into the old enclosure and started in the Aberdeen end of Pittodrie when we won the league. Had to move after Butchers goal ? 

And I forgot about the Dundee United end the night we clinched nine in a row...

Somebody hasn't read the question properly ....:craphead: Cool stories tho:tu:

I stood in the home end at starks Park with a friend in 1995, we were about 14 years old and when we scored we couldn't help but cheer and jump about mad, all the Raith fan's round about us started poking their fingers and shouting like fuck at us right in our faces, shouting 'your bumming our team standing there ya wegie bastards, the polis came up and we ended up getting took round behind the goals and in with our own fans, think mcoist scored that day and gazza ran over done the big gay kiss on him. 

44 minutes ago, BEE said:

I like jam pieces for lunch.

About as relevant as the replies about being in the home end at away games, not what the OP asked.

I've pretty much disowned the thread now. It's only a matter of time before posters start arguing about Dave King.