shitebags today

Smile

4 hours ago, geronimoo said:

After they went down to 10 we ran out of ideas.

They sat in and hit on the counter and we couldn't break them down.  We had a third of the game to do it but only managed it once. You get more chances against them when they have 11 on the park and commit players forward, once they went to ten they were told to sit in and we lacked the cuteness to break them down.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Morelos has been bottling it all season, not the player he’s made out to be, should’ve cashed in

This. All day fucking long, this.

We'll be lucky to get a £3m bid for him if carries on this way for the rest of the season.

My neighbour's a tim and he says we let them steal the game.

6 minutes ago, BigBearKnows said:

Bust the bank to get Michael O'Neill.  Look the way he has Norn Iron  playing.  Big Kyle Laff is done but plays like a lion when he pulls on the jersey.  We coulda done  with a bit of that today

Lafferty is a rat bastard and a canny wait to he fucks off so I don't need to read suggestions of signing the wank

At the end of the day, we are lightweight. Certainly fast and unpredictable but out-gunned by bigger, more organised units.

Today is a disappointment but at least we know where we stand. 

19 minutes ago, Drum said:

At the end of the day, we are lightweight. Certainly fast and unpredictable but out-gunned by bigger, more organised units.

Today is a disappointment but at least we know where we stand. 

Hibs arent bigger, neither is killie

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Wish we had somone big enough and hard enough in the middle to sort Brown out .   Take him out and their deck of cards will collapse.

Take him out without going down to 10 men ourselves? Dumbelend and Rogic are bigger problems

1 hour ago, WATPbear1984 said:

Hibs arent bigger, neither is killie

Completely agree but we need to give ourselves a break here. In 6 months we've came from a position of Killie/Hibs expecting to beat us to where we are now, looking good for 2nd and still in the SC. Today was pish, but at least we know Cummings will be the first name of the team sheet next month and we still have a chance. 

I'd rather we die in our boots and Murty get the job, than capitulate and end up in moonbeam street again this summer.  

4 hours ago, BigBearKnows said:

Bust the bank to get Michael O'Neill.  Look the way he has Norn Iron  playing.  Big Kyle Laff is done but plays like a lion when he pulls on the jersey.  We coulda done  with a bit of that today

He's signed a contract with Northern Ireland until 2024. 

I listened to it on the radio and thought it took some kind of performance to hand it to them with a man up and an easy two yard tap in.

We bossed it and exploited the press, especially their weak link Boyata.

But we lost our way after their string of corners and goal. Why couldn't we get back to that superior first half hour? They were there for the taking and we bottled it.

Murty would have been a near cert for manager if he had won that, now it's up in the air again.

2 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Probably get stick for this but Morelos should not have been on the park. He bottles it time and time again in important games. Cummings should have started and should have brought Miller on when they went to ten men.

I was expecting Cummings to replace him at half time, he was going nowhere.

Just watching the game tonight after being at the game 

Having watched it again .I can not fault any of the players efforts with the exception of Windass 

Sure the quality wasn't there from the midfield and the wings 

I just feel I was harsh slating a lot of them 

The defending was criminal for second and third 

The misses from Alfredo 

Today hurt like Fuck but I'm a bit more optimistic after watching the whole teams efforts 

The beggars from half time had 1 chance and took it