£9 million we knocked back

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Ghost said:

If we had sold him and lost today then that would be trotted out as the reason why. I’m far from convinced about Morelos but a large proportion of supporters are and wanted him kept and the team built around him. They got their wish and now have to wait and see if he develops over the next season or so or if being strong in the tackle and being able to hold up play are the limits of his ability.

I doubt we’ll be attracting any significant bids in the next window.

You have evidence somebody was buying him?

We can't afford to wait over the next season or so to see if he develops. He is not quality. He is a bottle merchant in front of goal with no composure and the temprement of a taig on crack. He's not getting better, he!s getting fucking worse. 

Barr his two misses, I thought he had a really good game but he’s a striker , he’s meant to score goals and to hit the post from that distance is a joke. To play one up front you need a player that is going to take the chances.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

You have evidence somebody was buying him?

We can't afford to wait over the next season or so to see if he develops. He is not quality. He is a bottle merchant in front of goal with no composure and the temprement of a taig on crack. He's not getting better, he!s getting fucking worse. 

I can’t see where I said somebody was buying him. I also can’t see your point, but that’s not unusual.

However, it was widely reported the Chinese club had put bids in and nobody from either club denied it.

3 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Of course he should have scored twice. Overall his play and strength were,excellent. It was his strength that made the second goal. 

Correct the wee man is a handful but he is currently a scapegoat for the sitters he misses.....they are inexcusable but McCoist started off the same....you could see on the telly he was hurting....he will get his day against them for sure

Morelos is a young promising striker. At this moment in time he is in a position where he is regarded as our number 1 striker. In years gone buy I doubt very much a young striker like Morelos would be given that acolade. I think it is showing aswell. Missing a lot of chances. The formation we play also puts the onus on Morelos more often than not to to be the focal point of our attack. IMO he needs more attacking support and would seriously consider playing Cummings up with him to share the burden of scoring goals. There is a player in their in Morelos of that I have no doubt its support he needs to flourish. All IMO off course...

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

I thought he had a decent game and was a handful for their centre halfs.

That's the dilemma we have, play Cummings who's better in the box or Morelos those better outside it.

He’s literally never in the box, cunt is putting in the crosses most of the time, lost count of how many times it was Windass or even Candaeis getting the ball swung over to them instead of him

18 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm ashamed of some of the vitriol against the boy from his own fans.

Good for you. His job as a striker is to score goals. Today,and in crucial games before he failed so fuck up.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

For that wee twat. He makes van vossen look like maradonna ?

A decent poster and you’re coming out with that shite? One of the hardest workers on the pitch and you want to send him away? Absolutely fucking ridiculous, have a word with yourself.

I think Morelos has been poor for a few weeks now, but there is a player there who needs to be coached better especially on his finishing.  Those chances today cost us and he cannot continue to assume he will be picked if he does not take those when someone like Cummings is sitting there who will take them,

It's frustrating as hell how we lose that game today because it was all of our own doing. 

26 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm ashamed of some of the vitriol against the boy from his own fans.

Some of it might seem severe on reflection but passions are always running high at Rangers never mind in a game like this, so miss that sort of chance and you just have to live with the stick it would happen to anyone