***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was all 100% Murtys fault today

Tactics put us on the back foot from the start, you wouldn’t have seen our players look that bad if we had got at them.

Dont believe the hype, some of our players are better than theirs or did everyone forget the last game? a manager with half a brain will show you that 

19 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Seriously, how the fuck are we ever going to get anywhere near these cants without the right management team in place. What we have witnessed today is the culmination of five years of mismanagement come crashing down on top of our club!

How the fuck can Kilmarnock get SC and in the last five years we've had a fuckwit TV host, a janitor, wee sturty, an alleged investment banker, carlos kickabaw, a youth team coach, and spent millions on shite and loan signings!

The decision makers at our club need to take a long hard look at themselves and accept almost all of the blame for this fucking mess.

Nailed it there, that today was "wow" tell me this aint happening, 2nd to everything and when we did have the ball it was passed straight to a tim player, gutted at these shitebags today.

We can go on as much as we like about today's shambles but until serious money is put into the club to allow whoever the manager is to get better quality players then today will happen again.

When King & T3B took over I questioned(and still do) whether they'd be able to provide the funding required to build a first team squad capable of challenging for the title & completing in Europe beyond Christmas.

I got my answer today. AGAIN.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ludicrous mate, it’s bend over until we fuck you again and oh by the way your paying more for the pleasure. 

aye exactly, the fans are treated like mugs, theyre giving us nothing but want us paying through the nose, some of us have to take on extra shifts, borrow money to see the team we love but are taken for granted. 

Something going on behind the scenes, has to be for the players to not turn up at all today, looks like Murty has lost the dressing room completely, can you imagine Jock wallace, Graeme Souness or Walter Smith not challenging the players at full time, it would have been dressing room locked, interviews can wait. 

7 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

aye exactly, the fans are treated like mugs, theyre giving us nothing but want us paying through the nose, some of us have to take on extra shifts, borrow money to see the team we love but are taken for granted. 

They don’t care mate, they sit in the comfy seats with their blazers on and eating their hospitality meals and don’t give a fuck. 

Where the so called fan leaders with their voice, oh that’s right they are getting paid. 

The club is fuckin rotten from top to bottom, these cunts are a fucking disgrace to the name of Rangers, a bunch of fucking shysters, half of whom cant make a pass from 5 fucking yards, bottle merchants every one!

7 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Now is definitely the time to spend the money. A manager is first, Murty lost us the game today with terrible tactics and then the team showed how gutless they can be. I never want to see the antics of the likes of Brown and Thumb ever again.

We don’t have the money. Caixinha was an expensive exercise.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They don’t care mate, they sit in the comfy seats with their blazers on and eating their hospitality meals and don’t give a fuck. 

Where the so called fan leaders with their voice, oh that’s right they are getting paid. 

aye spot on they dont give a toss about the fans  and the fans group is a complete waste of space 

18 minutes ago, The hustler said:

We can go on as much as we like about today's shambles but until serious money is put into the club to allow whoever the manager is to get better quality players then today will happen again.

When King & T3B took over I questioned(and still do) whether they'd be able to provide the funding required to build a first team squad capable of challenging for the title & completing in Europe beyond Christmas.

I got my answer today. AGAIN.

It’s not only down to money, how much have Motherwell spent? and they’ll give the Bheasts a better game than we did.

12 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

Something going on behind the scenes, has to be for the players to not turn up at all today, looks like Murty has lost the dressing room completely, can you imagine Jock wallace, Graeme Souness or Walter Smith not challenging the players at full time, it would have been dressing room locked, interviews can wait. 

Agreed, somethings not right by the looks of it, Murty is far to weak and fkn clueless when it comes to setting a team up, needs rectified in the close season or were fucked, couldn't even compete with a poor German team to keep a so called Rangers supporter. 

Archived