***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Agreed, somethings not right by the looks of it, Murty is far to weak and fkn clueless when it comes to setting a team up, needs rectified in the close season or were fucked, couldn't even compete with a poor German team to keep a so called Rangers supporter. 

Looks like Murty’s a Dead man walking.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sondicklg said:

The sooner a manager of sound reputation and experience is sourced the better along with his backroom team which cannot be too soon. A clearing out of the squad is required with quality replacements brought in very quickly in order to begin preparing for next season's campaign. It's not Murty's fault as he was thrown in at the deep end and I'm sure he himself would admit he's not manager material. It was just brutal today but we know change will come and the quicker the better.

Who would come to the basketcase that we are?

1 hour ago, delparlane said:

What leaves me raging is seeing heads dropping as soon as they go a goal down. That should NOT be Rangers in any way, shape, or form. :anger:

In all my years . I have never seen a collection of losers that have a losing / defeatist attitude in their approach to playing for our club .

It is the real losers that will probably come through this unscathed, as we also have losers at management level, and boardroom level clearly .

50 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

This was all 100% Murtys fault today

Tactics put us on the back foot from the start, you wouldn’t have seen our players look that bad if we had got at them.

Dont believe the hype, some of our players are better than theirs or did everyone forget the last game? a manager with half a brain will show you that 

When we lost to ten men? Stop deluding yourself mate - not one of our players would make it into their team and that is despite them having clowns like Boyata at the back!

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Brown was allowed to stroll around like Francofuckin Baresi furfuxsake.

Not just him. We stand off every single one of those cunts. This was somehow actually worse than that horrorshow at home under Pedro and that's saying something! We did less than fuck all today. 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Not just him. We stand off every single one of those cunts. This was somehow actually worse than that horrorshow at home under Pedro and that's saying something! We did less than fuck all today. 

Didn’t stick a leg in for half an hour, sat off them till we were a man down. No fight no fire nothing.

Fucked off at half time , just seen it ended 4 expected even more. It came as fuck all surprise we have a team full of prima donna gutless unfit useless bastards and a manager who is actually a fan of theirs. Give it a rest with the constant praise on any of these clowns , none of them are anywhere near good enough to play for the jersey.

Fuck all is going to change as long as wee give the shyster conmen and rank fuckin amateurs 45,000 season books every year. We are between a rock and a hard place as failing to buy them fucks the club up and buying them means there won't be any change.

None of they useless cunts in the team or boardroom feel this as much as we do ..........

59 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

To think that these shower of useless, spineless bastards cheered when we drew that lot in the semi.  :lol:   

Yup. That tells u all u need to know re how naive we are tho. Brenda would have had that up on theor dressing room wall.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fucked off at half time , just seen it ended 4 expected even more. It came as fuck all surprise we have a team full of prima donna gutless unfit useless bastards and a manager who is actually a fan of theirs. Give it a rest with the constant praise on any of these clowns , none of them are anywhere near good enough to play for the jersey.

Fuck all is going to change as long as wee give the shysters conmen and rank fuckin amateurs 45,000 season books every year. We are between a rock and a hard place as failing to buy them fucks the club up and buying them means there won't be any change.

None of they useless cunts in the team or boardroom feel this as much as we do ..........

Bang on the money!

I was a good player when I was younger, I wasn't going to make it pro but I done well enough. 

If I was on that field wearing a blue jersey today, I would have obviously been beeling, but I would have absolutely made my disgust felt. 

Where was the Barry Ferguson type leader screaming at tje lousy cunts to get a grip? Nowhere. Why was a so called Rangers man Halliday letting this all slip by? 

I find that bunch of cowards absolutely disgusting. 

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

The worst part about this even fucking diddy Motherwell put up a fight and don’t take any pish, that’s not something you need to buy with millions of pounds, spineless wasters

Good point. We haven't been able to recruit players of that character in many years. We seem to sign the tppy tappy type who are good at sucking up the manager's ring piece, also being mutual in the type they want to massage their own very large egos.

'Well just aren't a pretty team, but on their day they have spines of steel and they let you know it.

14 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I was a good player when I was younger, I wasn't going to make it pro but I done well enough. 

If I was on that field wearing a blue jersey today, I would have obviously been beeling, but I would have absolutely made my disgust felt. 

Where was the Barry Ferguson type leader screaming at tje lousy cunts to get a grip? Nowhere. Why was a so called Rangers man Halliday letting this all slip by? 

I find that bunch of cowards absolutely disgusting. 

Ma brother still plays junior mate an that’s what he was saying when we were watching it “a could fucking do that, an do it better” he wasn’t talking tongue an cheek that’s how low our players standards were today forget murty for a min (even thought the buck stops with him) our players were atrocious today not one player for me got pass marks 

i posted earlier that no matter who played or the formation, We had to keep the back door shut an everybody who is playing, play to the best of their ability, unfortunately not one player even put in an acceptable performance never mind play to the best of their ability

Archived