Hummel

jjbscotty12

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Esk says there won't be an orange top so it looks like 4ladshadadream talking pish shocker

heard it wasnt going to be till the 3rd year that the orange top comes along. I would take that personally as "dont expect to see an orange top anytime soon - if ever".

The strip stuff has so obviously been dangled in front of the fans to deflect from the management/player situation it's laughable. they must think we zip up the back

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

heard it wasnt going to be till the 3rd year that the orange top comes along. I would take that personally as "dont expect to see an orange top anytime soon - if ever".

The strip stuff has so obviously been dangled in front of the fans to deflect from the management/player situation it's laughable. they must think we zip up the back

Genuinely think it's one that they've done just to see what reaction it would get and depending on that they would release it or not.

The fact that so many allow themselves to be distracted by an orange kit is fucking tragic 

29 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He's a journalist that does stories about social media and online, etc.

Should be alright, I think.

Edit: Works for this company 

https://storyful.com/

Just got a reply from him, apparently one of storyfuls clients (The Times, The Sun, Sky News, Mashable UK and Daily Telegraph) asked him to find the original image/poster. Any of those on the avoid list? 

1 minute ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Just got a reply from him, apparently one of storyfuls clients (The Times, The Sun, Sky News, Mashable UK and Daily Telegraph) asked him to find the original image/poster. Any of those on the avoid list? 

i think the Sun is.

1 minute ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Don't think so mate, I've avoided The Sun since they stopped Page 3, but that's a personal thing.

3 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

If you wanty do it mate just do it

i think the Sun is.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Don't think so mate, I've avoided The Sun since they stopped Page 3, but that's a personal thing.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

If you wanty do it mate just do it

Fuck it, might as well. The guy seems genuine enough, any good publicity regarding Rangers is always welcome anyway. 

2 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Fuck it, might as well. The guy seems genuine enough, any good publicity regarding Rangers is always welcome anyway. 

Don’t ask permission from anonymous people on the internet who most likely are sitting with a tennis ball in their mouth, smeared in goose fat with a pineapple sticking out their arse. 

Just fucking get on with it will you. 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Don’t ask permission from anonymous people on the internet who most likely are sitting with a tennis ball in their mouth, smeared in goose fat with a pineapple sticking out their arse. 

Just fucking get on with it will you. 

It's done. Fuck knows when/where they'll pop up though.

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

"I'm fucking raging, the clubs a joke... Oh bright colours!"

brutal

Defo, it’ll be the type of thing the board think can win fans over. Time for that is long gone.

Who gives a fuck

Really don’t care about who makes our tops or what colour they are.

Ore concerned about getting a manager and players that will lead to us having a winning team on the park whether we are lining up in blue, orange or pink.

29 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Really don’t care about who makes our tops or what colour they are.

Ore concerned about getting a manager and players that will lead to us having a winning team on the park whether we are lining up in blue, orange or pink.

It may be a minor thing to some but everything related to the financial side is absolutely crucial at this point. It's this kind of stuff that's going to lead to us being able to afford that new manager/players. 

Obviously it's not huge in the grand scheme of things but it definitely helps. Just hope we're bringing in more money from shirt sales with this deal than we did with the last, we got seriously fucked with that. 

2 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

It may be a minor thing to some but everything related to the financial side is absolutely crucial at this point. It's this kind of stuff that's going to lead to us being able to afford that new manager/players. 

Obviously it's not huge in the grand scheme of things but it definitely helps. Just hope we're bringing in more money from shirt sales with this deal than we did with the last, we got seriously fucked with that. 

What I mean us we have increased our income by around 10 times for the kit deal so who gives a fuck if it’s hummel or Nike.

Likewise If our 32Red deal expires at the end of next season and we get sponsored by Aldi for a lot more I really couldn’t care less.

I draw the line at stadium renaming unless it’s absolutely stupid money.

Archived