Major investment?

kris1984

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

It it turns out to be so you will be strutting about the forum like an itk god slapping cunts all over the shop, and rightly so, if not I will enjoy reading the endless abuse ?

No inbetween on this one he either knows or is getting bitch slapped all over the forum ?

2 hours ago, Goosetav said:

How the fuck is Bill NG a Rangers fan? :lol: “I have always been a fan of Rangers since my youth days,” said Ng

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/Rangers/9196215/Businessman-Bill-Ng-says-he-could-make-history-by-buying-Rangers.html

Also why Peter Lim? You've obviously just thought of the first rich Asian you could think of. He was part of Ng's five-man consortium in 2012 

http://www.asiaone.com/business/peter-lim-knows-what-he-doing

Genuine question here, do you like football Yes

or does the boardroom side of it just fascinate you? I want to see our club ran properly and shareholders/fans treated fairly.

My guess is still Bill Ng and Peter Lim

11 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Media briefing has already taken place, no additional income to be raised other than 6 million from share issue. Some ITKs on here will be going into hiding now. 

some ITKs on here should be booted to fuck off the site

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Media briefing has already taken place, no additional income to be raised other than 6 million from share issue. Some ITKs on here will be going into hiding now. 

How can he do a share issue if he hasn't honour the TAB ruling? Why hold a press conference  for 6M? It is a laughable amount for SG to rebuild the team.

My guess is that Bill Ng and Peter Lim will invest sometime soon.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Are you saying we almost got shafted?

Not shafted, just expecting something very exciting and being let down. Now we’re lying back, rolling our eyes waiting for it to finish because they’re something better to be getting on with.

Archived