Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Jimmy Tarbuck and Kenny Lynch. 

We’re going full on Scouse, name the two end stands after Ken Dodd and Cilla Black as well.

John Bishop? Bit sectarian?

Been mulling over this all day. One minute it’s seems like a disaster and the next it seems like a good appointment. The list being banded about doesn’t fill me with confidence anyway, allardyce or Pullis apart. I suppose all great managers have to start somewhere but it’s a massive risk. If the board give him time it could work out well, if he is to be our next manager ofcourse

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Sorry but that doesn't win you games it helps 

Players willing to work for each other and as hard as your opponents. Then your better quality will come through.

Yes inexperienced manager's up and down the country win leagues more than inexperienced ones. Or non experienced ones at 1st team level to be more accurate.

It's a non starter thank fuck.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yes inexperienced manager's up and down the country win leagues more than inexperienced ones. Or non experienced ones at 1st team level to be more accurate.

It's a non starter thank fuck.

I think you'll be disappointed mate

3 minutes ago, NOSURRENDERSTEFANKLOS said:

Been mulling over this all day. One minute it’s seems like a disaster and the next it seems like a good appointment. The list being banded about doesn’t fill me with confidence anyway, allardyce or Pullis apart. I suppose all great managers have to start somewhere but it’s a massive risk. If the board give him time it could work out well, if he is to be our next manager ofcourse

Which list?

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

@Bluepeter9 when Gerrard is announced

99% calling for an experienced - proven manager - we get someone totally untested. Oh well might work out - I sure as hell hope so! 

( btw he moans like you did last time I bedded you!) 

12 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

If Brenda had won the title that season he might still be in the job, he wouldn’t have pitched up at the San Giro and the fuckers might not be so far ahead of us.

Caixinha made it easy for him and the extra year or two of champions league money will make a big difference to whoever their manager is 

Archived