Next Season's Captain ? (f.a.o. Mr S. Gerrard)

tannerall

Just now, MrMeeseeks said:

With the current squad, McCrorie is the only one vocal enough to wear the captain's armband. Maybe a little young but he seems to have the character to step up for it. If not him, and IF they come in, it'd have to be between McGregor or McArthur.

It’s bad enough McGregor might sign but captain for someone who walked out on us in them circumstances? Get that so far to fuck

13 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

It should be one of the new guys! If it’s not, I would expect it to be Tav.. not that he deserves it but I don’t see it being taken from him & given to one of the others! (Assuming Wallace isn’t here)

I too hope it's someone new, that has a big name brand and is respected in football and by the players. Who ever gets the role needs to be a strong leader,something we've not had for a long while. He also needs to be someone who is not afraid to say something to the ref about Brown's antics as he imo has caused many a injury to one of our players.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I too hope it's someone new, that has a big name brand and is respected in football and by the players. Who ever gets the role needs to be a strong leader,something we've not had for a long while. He also needs to be someone who is not afraid to say something to the ref about Brown's antics as he imo has caused many a injury to one of our players.

Who has Brown injured?

Just now, plumbGER said:

The wee he swaggers about Ibrox disrespecting us makes him pretty relevant.

Everything they do is relevant to us - people need to realise that 

it’s different to their obsessive lengths mind you but as a Rangers fan you need take note of they cunts 

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If the rumours of Rooney are true, then I believe he should be captain. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Everything they do is relevant to us - people need to realise that 

it’s different to their obsessive lengths mind you but as a Rangers fan you need take note of they cunts 

It does my tits in a bit how people constantly mention that wee rat but to say he is irrelevant is wrong.

Him, Griffiths, Lustig, Teirney and whoever else has acted the cunt at our stadium need put back in their place.

22 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Fuck Brown he’s irrelevant 

He’s not though is he? He’s been the one to change so many games against us because we’ve shat it against him! Kevin Thomson said as much that in his days under WS they weren’t better than the taigs but they bullied them & won games. To an extent that has happened to us recently, not that we’re necessarily better but any game we’ve been looking good he’s turned the game in their favour by bullying our shitebags & getting a reaction from the bheasts! The 2-1 at Ibrox is an example! 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It does my tits in a bit how people constantly mention that wee rat but to say he is irrelevant is wrong.

Him, Griffiths, Lustig, Teirney and whoever else has acted the cunt at our stadium need put back in their place.

You sir, understand my point.:tu: