MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Only too well,  they stashed their scarves behind the bog, Rangers  fan tho, but comparing that to MOH who obviously grew up supporting them,  your not telling me MOH wasn't sick as fuck growing up a wee boy during 9ina row, I know if the shoe was on the other foot it would make me hate them more than I already did.

Stokes?

I've said many times on this thread that we shouldn't be signing the likes of MOH and Stokes.

My entire point is that we should judge an individual on their own character and not anybody elses. I really don't see what the problem is with that premise?

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Well we can make it an unwritten rule again then and if any do slip through hopefully they are of the ilk of SAF McCann or Amoruso and not MOH or Stokes.

Do you have any proof of the unwritten rule?

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fucked that:lol: fixed it now.

Meant at that time they were more bitter, they don't even see us as a threat now.

They do seem much more obsessed with us though. The bitterness was confined to football it seems to have extended to a much broader obsession than it used to be.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye cannae be arsed looking for it. ?

Gve me a brief rundown. 

He was there, thought it was in a Neutral zone and was surprised as fuck to be sitting next to his uncle in the ceptic end. not enough to actually leave but stayed and watched his team "Motherwell" in the cup.

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Well we can make it an unwritten rule again then and if any do slip through hopefully they are of the ilk of SAF McCann or Amoruso and not MOH or Stokes.

It was more about them not wanting to join because they would be ostracised.

SAF wasn't a Catholic. 

I'd agree that we need players of that character though.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

He was there, thought it was in a Neutral zone and was surprised as fuck to be sitting next to his uncle in the ceptic end. not enough to actually leave but stayed and watched his team "Motherwell" in the cup.

Your taking the piss. ??

What did it really say??

7 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

They do seem much more obsessed with us though. The bitterness was confined to football it seems to have extended to a much broader obsession than it used to be.

Possibly because they think they have to power to prevent us from ever causing a threat to them again, but we will.

Fuck, there's a few prominent posters on here who bang that drum for them tbf.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your taking the piss. ??

What did it really say??

He's not taking the piss unfortunately:

O’Halloran held talks with Motherwell in January and the player’s agent Kenny Moyes claims the main reason for his trip to the National Stadium was to watch the Steelmen in the Final.

But Moyes, who hasn’t been contacted by Rangers despite the social media storm, admitted the player has held his hands up and claimed O’Halloran requested a single ticket through the SFA and hoped to be in a neutral section.

He said: “Michael didn’t realise he would be surrounded by celtic fans but hindsight is a great thing and he now regrets the decision as he accepts it doesn’t look too good.

“I know he is taking some stick from the Rangers fans but he absolutely wasn’t at Hampden as a celtic supporter. He’s a Rangers player.

“He is concerned at how it looks to the Rangers supporters but he thought he would be in a neutral section and didn’t realise until it was too late.

“Motherwell were keen on signing Michael in January and he requested a ticket for the Cup Final through the SFA to watch the game as a neutral.

“I don’t believe you shouldn’t be allowed to go and watch a game. If he knew where he was going to be sitting then he wouldn’t have gone.

“I requested a ticket through the SFA for the match and I was surrounded by celtic fans. It was hard to get tickets for he game and Motherwell handed some back so the majority of the seats were filled by celtic fans.”

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

O’Halloran held talks with Motherwell in January and the player’s agent Kenny Moyes claims the main reason for his trip to the National Stadium was to watch the Steelmen in the Final.

But Moyes, who hasn’t been contacted by Rangers despite the social media storm, admitted the player has held his hands up and claimed O’Halloran requested a single ticket through the SFA and hoped to be in a neutral section.

He said: “Michael didn’t realise he would be surrounded by celtic fans but hindsight is a great thing and he now regrets the decision as he accepts it doesn’t look too good.

“I know he is taking some stick from the Rangers fans but he absolutely wasn’t at Hampden as a celtic supporter. He’s a Rangers player.

“He is concerned at how it looks to the Rangers supporters but he thought he would be in a neutral section and didn’t realise until it was too late.

“Motherwell were keen on signing Michael in January and he requested a ticket for the Cup Final through the SFA to watch the game as a neutral.

“I don’t believe you shouldn’t be allowed to go and watch a game. If he knew where he was going to be sitting then he wouldn’t have gone.

“I requested a ticket through the SFA for the match and I was surrounded by celtic fans. It was hard to get tickets for he game and Motherwell handed some back so the majority of the seats were filled by celtic fans.”

?? oh well at least the comedy value is good. 

At what point did he realise that he might not be sitting in a neutral section. ??

13 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Bollocks, his uncle is next to him with the sunglasses stuck on his head. He will have got the tickets either through Tom Grant or MOH's dad. The Motherwell excuse is utter bollocks. He was there, knew where he was sitting, knew his uncle was going and was cheering on his team. End of story! 

4 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

McClean hates us and yes he plays his trade in the UK, but MOH actually gets his wages paid by us...

McClean openly supports the IRA and hates Britain, our armed forces and our head of state. I’ve got a bottle of champagne on ice for when that cunt kicks the bucket.

Archived