MOH in with the beggars yesterday

11 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

It’s 100% him. There are more photos from different angles surfacing and some have comments from the filthy bheggar that took it laughing at a Rangers player being in the celtic end celebrating them winning a treble. He should be made go but never be felt welcome within Rangers again.

Agreed mate you are clearly right I was wrong. Guys an arse even going and his excuse is unbelievable.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst thing about all of this is if we were to rightly terminate his contract the narrative will be spun as the big bad Rangers sacking a player because he's a Catholic etc. 

Whatever the outcome we'll always be made out to be in the wrong. 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The worst thing about all of this is if we were to rightly terminate his contract the narrative will be spun as the big bad Rangers sacking a player because he's a Catholic etc. 

We won’t terminate his contract but we could black ball him, let him rot.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:tu:

Correct mate .... but you know something? .... see in this specific case, I don't think we should give a monkey's fuck how the scum or the scum media try and spin it ... the fact is they will be totally wrong ... just like the fucking monkey at the centre of it all.

:UK:

Should be told not to return to the club and find himself a new club. No pre season, not using the clubs facilities. If he wants to get fit fuck off to his dads club and use theirs. Fucking arsehole of the highest order. Then has the cheek to come out with some pishy statement as if we are buttoned up the back

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Correct mate .... but you know something? .... see in this specific case, I don't think we should give a monkey's fuck how the scum or the scum media try and spin it ... the fact is they will be totally wrong ... just like the fucking monkey at the centre of it all.

:UK:

His agent made a cunt of his surprise at being there pish. Unless you're deaf & colour blind, and lost your sense of smell as well, there's only one place you're at - in the tramps end.

The agents lie about him being there to see Motherwell is astonishing in its idiocy. If he thinks this is the best response for his player then MOH should be looking for another agent as well as another club.

25 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I'm sure he had a celtic cap on - fenian clown.

I seriously doubt that it is a celtic cap. If it is then the excuses are obviously all blown away (not that they aren’t bollocks anyway). To be honest it looks more like some wanky overpriced ‘fashion’ label baseball cap.

38 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In this case who cares what the press think.

Even if we sell or release him now they will still spin it that we are only getting rid because of his religion.

While we could let him rot, I personally just want him gone at this point.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Fucked that:lol: fixed it now.

Meant at that time they were more bitter, they don't even see us as a threat now.

They see us as a joke now, and the latest issue with MOH just adds to that.

I can’t wait for the day they start to see us as a threat again.

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

I've said many times on this thread that we shouldn't be signing the likes of MOH and Stokes.

My entire point is that we should judge an individual on their own character and not anybody elses. I really don't see what the problem is with that premise?

I'm not saying it's not but it was you that mentioned SAF, when there is no comparison.

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I'm not saying it's not but it was you that mentioned SAF, when there is no comparison.

The initial point I replied too was 'we shouldn't sign anyone if their dad/uncle runs a CSC is a rabid tarrier'. You may have missed that, the point with SAFs dad is comparable. The individuals, most definitely, are not in terms of their commitment to Rangers as players.

Archived