Dave king statement

KWBear

14 minutes ago, sonofbear said:

The same Obrian who owns 2.82 % of the bheasts ??  (I don't know)

Is he a scum director or shareholder is my query? D'arts tweet suggests Director but I've not seen that elsewhere. Or else it refers to Desmond who doesn't own INM as he isn't majority shareholder.

I don't know either, but think the twatter could be mistaking share holding for directorship.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, TMB said:

It's not "fluff".  Dave King is publicly bringing in to question to impartiality of the SFA which has no doubt damaged the reputation and integrity of that organisation.  The SFA have just launched this 'revised Notice of Complaint relating to the monitoring period subsequent to the grant of the UEFA licence' which means they're still targeting this football club and may continue to do so in to the future.  That needs to stop.  Rangers, rather than constantly sit back on the defensive, must go on the attack and as far as I'm concerned they've done that.  Rangers must paint the picture of a governing body, who is neither objective or impartial, out to get one of its member clubs due to the personal prejudices of its board members.  It's fighting dirty in the court of public opinion but why not take this approach?  Haven't others been damaging the reputation and integrity of the football club in full view of the public for years now?  If shit slinging is the game then I'm all for the club getting its hands dirty.

Until when and if he does anything about his serial statements they are fluff pieces, talk is cheap which of course is right up dave's street.

53 minutes ago, TMB said:

A guy currently on the board of the SFA referred to Rangers fans as "the great unwashed".  I think Dave is right to question the impartiality of the governing body especially when a few of them have obvious leanings towards celtic.

It's a  cabal of corrupt cunts with leanings towards the Scum.It's a lock in too as the voting system they have ,means it can't be broken up 

Can't remember where I seen this but it was very damning 

Just maybe I could be right about other things regarding GCC as well 

The whole City is one fucked up little cesspit of nepotism and corruption 

And the don't even hide it now 

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

I’d like to think so but it’s probably unlikely, helping Rangers manuevre in to a position of strength diminishes their own chance of any success, be that cup or league position. They know that either side of the old firm will always dominate and our current issues keep it in their interest to keep thinks difficult for us even at the expense of no credible challenge to celtic. Sad state of affairs... 

Fair point there 

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

So king has made a statement with regard to the dodgy dealings in Scottish football. Part of me can't help thinking pot/kettle and another part thinking it'll do as much good as farting in a thunderstorm.

Scottish football is corrupt, the taigs have coloured it green and white and cut it to suit their needs and no one elses. Their is as much chance of their being an I dependent investigation as there is of the Lego muncher being sent off next season as often as Ryan Jack was this last season.

However it may be a good sign, perhaps dodgy dave is starting to come to terms to the fact that we are Rangers and no one likes us.

100%spot on 

If king is wrong in what he is saying is he then not bringing the game into disrepute and the SPFL should summon him to answer for his comments. Or are they more interested in sweep,sweep.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is he a scum director or shareholder is my query? D'arts tweet suggests Director but I've not seen that elsewhere. Or else it refers to Desmond who doesn't own INM as he isn't majority shareholder.

I don't know either, but think the twatter could be mistaking share holding for directorship.

From the little I've seen he's a shareholder. 

Fritzl and Obrien. Majority shareholder plus minority Beast shareholder at Beast FC

Obrien and Fritzl.45% shareholding between them at INM (plus the SPFL placeman MacLennan as a non Exec).

Add MacLennans Rangers hating past and its clear to see he's definitely not of an independent persuasion whether he and his cabal be board members, non execs or shareholders. The legal aspects (of which I know nothing) may look on this differently in which case DK is probably merely rattling a few cages letting them know we are aware of what their up to and making it public so good on him. Get them outed Dave at the very least it may well unite the fans for once.

11mb6yu.thumb.jpg.c5fcbd29e4853eaad860b1372d40acef.jpg

44 minutes ago, backup said:

Until when and if he does anything about his serial statements they are fluff pieces, talk is cheap which of course is right up dave's street.

Dave King has asked for SFA board member Gavin Hughes to be removed.  The SFA have now "launched a probe" and are investigating the board member for comments he made 12 years ago.  Removal of a Rangers hater from the board of the SFA would be a victory.  Over and above that, Rangers have now called in to question the impartiality of other SFA board members and the organisation itself.  I imagine this will gather momentum over the coming weeks.

You seem very unhappy about the whole thing.  What more would you like to see happening?  

19 minutes ago, murzo said:

If king is wrong in what he is saying is he then not bringing the game into disrepute and the SPFL should summon him to answer for his comments. Or are they more interested in sweep,sweep.

I think a few of the guys at the SFA and SPFL will be fearful of their jobs right now and the last thing they'll want to do is go after Rangers having just been accused of biased.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The chip chip is a good way of starting this, it’s what the taigs did to start with. 

Little pointers put out there and before you know it everyone is starting to notice a pattern of what is going on. 

I hope you are right CB, always just a little uncertain of King's way of working. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The chip chip is a good way of starting this, it’s what the taigs did to start with. 

Little pointers put out there and before you know it everyone is starting to notice a pattern of what is going on. 

DP. 

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think a few of the guys at the SFA and SPFL will be fearful of their jobs right now and the last thing they'll want to do is go after Rangers having just been accused of biased.

don't think they give a fuck 

how dare we question their impartially 

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

That’s what I’m getting at. If they’ve nothing to hid they should be calling him out but we know they won’t because of what you’re saying above.

15 minutes ago, TMB said:

Dave King has asked for SFA board member Gavin Hughes to be removed.  The SFA have now "launched a probe" and are investigating the board member for comments he made 12 years ago.  Removal of a Rangers hater from the board of the SFA would be a victory.  Over and above that, Rangers have now called in to question the impartiality of other SFA board members and the organisation itself.  I imagine this will gather momentum over the coming weeks.

You seem very unhappy about the whole thing.  What more would you like to see happening?  

If you equate stating simple fact as being unhappy, who am I to disabuse you of that notion.

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

That’s what I’m getting at. If they’ve nothing to hid they should be calling him out but we know they won’t because of what you’re saying above.

Spot on. SPFL haven't been shy in hitting us with charges before when it suits them.

They didn't want this information regarding the chairman out in public and your right TMB there is likely a fear going after Rangers would lead to further accusations of bias.

I really hope however that King is ready to take this as far as possible.

56 minutes ago, backup said:

If you equate stating simple fact as being unhappy, who am I to disabuse you of that notion.

You stated - "Until when and if he does anything about his serial statements they are fluff pieces, talk is cheap which of course is right up dave's street".  It's clear that you hate Dave King but there's no real substance to anything you've said beyond that.  Where are these facts you speak of?  Dave King has acted by releasing statements, the SFA have already begun an internal investigation in to one of their members, at least one could be canned and I'm certain more will come of this issue as time goes on.  Dave King is backing Rangers against a bias SFA I'm happy he's done so

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Dave has decided that he is only interested in pleasing that cunt Courtyard Bear on RM. 

He will keep up the pressure. 

Now if you had just said that before I would never had any concerns. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

100%spot on 

Overall I’m glad of his statement. Although I think his primary motive is to get fan backing the SPFL have been dodgy for years.

Yes this the relationship between McLennan and Desmond has been public knowledge for months and King pretending otherwise is disingenuous - but that doesn’t make the relationship right.

The more king puts pressure on the SPFL the more chance of impartiality. Although the directors within the league and and a couple of news papers were informed of the link the less observant fans on the ground did not and if the did there would have been outcry. 

Archived