New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

As much as I would love us to have an orange shirt again I honestly can't see it happening next season and I dare say if we did have one then as soon as the team tried to play in it we'd be found to breaching league rules and the points for that game would automatically be awarded to our opponents. I am also sure that the Dundee tarriers would be ruled to have the correct shade of tangerine for their top and so not be in breach of any rules.

Ah isn't life in the rhepublic of Scotland just grand?

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forward to the club not stocking them in time for the new season, finally doing so around November, and not restocking them again until this time next year after they fly off the shelves in one day. 

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

As much as I would love us to have an orange shirt again I honestly can't see it happening next season and I dare say if we did have one then as soon as the team tried to play in it we'd be found to breaching league rules and the points for that game would automatically be awarded to our opponents. I am also sure that the Dundee tarriers would be ruled to have the correct shade of tangerine for their top and so not be in breach of any rules.

????

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

Retard.

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

I look forward to the club not stocking them in time for the new season, finally doing so around November, and not restocking them again until this time next year after they fly off the shelves in one day. 

It's already been said that new tops won't be out till end of year ish has it not?  Or am I out of date with this one?

16 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Not for me, you wouldn't catch me wearing fake gear :notallowed:

Plenty folk wear that Lion Brand stuff and no money goes to the club from that so why not become a member of the Mehmet Loyal with a fake orange tap?

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Would be be just what the club needs 

Sticking 2 fingers up to all the haters 

At the end of the day it’s just a colour and if people are offended they shouldn’t turn up to football matches. 

It just so happens the colour is cool and resultant strips are smart as fuck. All political connotations are irrelevant and if other fans have a problem they can gtf 

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

It was tongue firmly planted in cheek ya knob.

Mate it may well be tongue in cheek but if the taig cunts at the SPFL thought they could get away with it then that’s exactly what they would do. ?

53 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate it may well be tongue in cheek but if the taig cunts at the SPFL thought they could get away with it then that’s exactly what they would do. ?

And yet some dumb cunts on here believe the spfl/sfa have no agenda against us.

22 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I don't care what anyone says I like this top..:thumbsup:

Sorry Bud, but it is crap. At the very least they could have got the Union Flag correct. Now if this was an official top and was done properly, then as I stated elsewhere, I would buy one of those for every day of the week.

If it makes money it makes sense. Why are we so meek in terms of our heritage? That lot don't give a shit when it comes to this sort of thing, they release all kinds of shirts for sale. We should have an orange kit. Will make a fortune. 

Archived