Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

You vote SNP so have already proved you're delusional therefore your words carry as much weight as a wet paper bag.

Interesting - and about as relevant as this thread and the bad boy table 

22 hours ago, Dickie said:

But very few of our cards are for bad tackles they are for petty things that other teams get away with,if it is a bookable offence to run to your fans when scoring then so be it but make sure you book all offenders. Candiaes at Paisley and Halliday at Greenock are 2 of the worst decisions I have seen. Was Duncan Ferguson treated the same as every other player? Gazza booked for daring to have a laugh with refs card and under what rule is playing an imaginary flute or piccolo a punishable offence. There is a huge difference between paranoia and believing that you are being singled out and treated unfairly. 5 charges for daring to say colum is a poor referee yet lennon can criticise all and sundry and incite opposition fans and get nothing said. Both Berra and levein have committed at least 2 of the offences we’ve been charged with as have McInnes and his captain so it will be interesting to see what their treatment is,or am I just being paranoid?

Fuck me if your going to go back 5-10 years EVERY team supporter will be able to list you loads of cards that were unwarranted! Ffs! 

On 26/11/2018 at 01:06, The New Era said:

Click on each year and you will see statistics which are beyond sinister.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/scottish-premiership/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/SC1/plus/1?saison_id=2018

Wasn't the referee strike in the 10/11 season?   It seems ever since then, the tarriers have jumped from mid table to top two every year after that.

Strange indeed.

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fuck me if your going to go back 5-10 years EVERY team supporter will be able to list you loads of cards that were unwarranted! Ffs! 

At some point you'll listen and hear that no one is saying refs aren't shite and incompetent. Most are. No one bar you talks about Rangers never getting favourable decisions, at times we do. 

But when we talk about parity, or as many believe bias against, despite observations, red cards rescinded, unique treatment to players such as Halliday / Candeias, our being bottom of fair play tables, etc etc etc, you continue to reject every piece of data which takes us further from you being correct. It's case closed for you and nothing will ever change your opinion. Even if the refs came out and admitted cheating us you'd find excuses for them.

Says more about you than those you deem paranoid tbh.

17 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Wasn't the referee strike in the 10/11 season?   It seems ever since then, the tarriers have jumped from mid table to top two every year after that.

Strange indeed.

refs strike was 27th November 2010 

only reason I remember is my son was born that day and I remember hearing caley thistle equalised late after I had fed him in hospital 

48 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Strange indeed.

They were above us, often by quite a lot, for the 5 seasons before MacDonald gate.

Which is where records start on that website.

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Don't think I've seen such an embarrassing reaction from a Club, like we've seen from Hearts since the game. You have got to be fucking kidding me on. :lol: :lol: 

Must have been a short prayer, he was up 5 seconds later

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Don't think I've seen such an embarrassing reaction from a Club, like we've seen from Hearts since the game. You have got to be fucking kidding me on. :lol: :lol: 

“The referee made a good decision and after that Rangers had to play with ten players. I believed we would win at that point, or we would score to get a draw. I felt the red card could help us but it did not happen.”

lolololol

7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

It wasn’t even 5 seconds!

That headline is ridiculous! 😂

I would say both ridiculous and embarrassing in equal measure, had he went in with studs showing fair enough but his legs were tucked back, headline grabbing nonsense...

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So we'll ignore our opinions, observations, facts and stats.

Gotcha.

Donald Trumps views on climate change have more validity Than Your stats - and opinions ain’t facts and the facts and stats in this thread have less validity than the success rate of prayer on curing cancer. 

Gotcha made me laugh though  showed me your mental age is still at or about puberty. 

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

At some point you'll listen and hear that no one is saying refs aren't shite and incompetent. Most are. No one bar you talks about Rangers never getting favourable decisions, at times we do. 

But when we talk about parity, or as many believe bias against, despite observations, red cards rescinded, unique treatment to players such as Halliday / Candeias, our being bottom of fair play tables, etc etc etc, you continue to reject every piece of data which takes us further from you being correct. It's case closed for you and nothing will ever change your opinion. Even if the refs came out and admitted cheating us you'd find excuses for them.

Says more about you than those you deem paranoid tbh.

Data - one sided - blue tinted data - has little credibility - but it’s good enough for you, so your opinion is there is bias my is that there isn’t. But that’s all there is to it. 

9 hours ago, gogzy said:

Strange indeed.

These things are irrelevant and prove nothing. 

Just saving BP9 from polluting the thread anymore. 

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Donald Trumps views on climate change have more validity Than Your stats - and opinions ain’t facts and the facts and stats in this thread have less validity than the success rate of prayer on curing cancer. 

Gotcha made me laugh though  showed me your mental age is still at or about puberty. 

Fact is we've had red cards rescinded in each of the last 2 seasons. How many other clubs have?

Stats show we're bottom of the fair play table.  You've still not answered my query on that one.

The rest of your post including cancer, puberty and Donald Trump is as strong an argument as you can manage. Or sheer bullshit and deflection more like.

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There’s a difference between unwarranted and just plain biased. We could  produce a video of refs meeting in a pub to talk about screwing Rangers over and you would still be in denial. See for a change could you not at least come up with an argument instead of just stating that you are right and everyone else is wrong. In other words don’t be a prick all your life.

Archived