Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people I know who have got these tops from Turkey are going to buy the actual official tops when they eventuslly come out. We don't have any but I'm not offended by the Turkey orange one or the union flag one, they're just a bit of fun. What pisses me off is the folk cutting about in the fake ones that are the actual tops this season. That's the people who won't buy the official ones IMO.

10 hours ago, Bonus said:

The turkey tops use our clubs logo and shirt designs clear copyright infringement. Making and selling they tops is fraud anyone that buys then is supporting this. No matter if we can buy our tops or not its taig behaviour and other fans must laugh at us i bet half the people dont pay for the licenced tops when they come out

So is every cunt wearing a Rangers scarf not purchased from an official store also acting like Taigs or is it just the tops that count ?

9 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I have spoken to a few fucking idiots who think the fakes of the actual top is the real thing. Straight from factory in Vietnam :lol:

Same actually mate ? 

See how real it looks when its been through the wash twice.

Anyone over the age of 12 wearing one should have a word with themselves

10 hours ago, Bonus said:

The turkey tops use our clubs logo and shirt designs clear copyright infringement. Making and selling they tops is fraud anyone that buys then is supporting this. No matter if we can buy our tops or not its taig behaviour and other fans must laugh at us i bet half the people dont pay for the licenced tops when they come out

shut up ya fuckin balloon. 

29 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

So is every cunt wearing a Rangers scarf not purchased from an official store also acting like Taigs or is it just the tops that count ?

You could add supporters clubs polos, flags etc

Im surprised there is anyone at Ibrox for games as we should all be doing a bit of time for fraud 

34 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Can't wait to buy the full strip and wear it to games. Probably buy some new astroturf gutties too to complete the look.

It's going to be too cold soon to wear the full kit to the games, I suggest a pair of ladies leggings under the shorts.

People on FF saying that JD and greaves will be only ones stocking it and saying either the 20th or 25th as the release date..

Sometimes info on there is correct but will just have to wait and see won't believe anything till an official announcement

4 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

People on FF saying that JD and greaves will be only ones stocking it and saying either the 20th or 25th as the release date..

Sometimes info on there is correct but will just have to wait and see won't believe anything till an official announcement

That leaves a week and a bit for people to pre order the tops. 

I smell shite. 

Greaves are selling the grey hooded tops the team wear to games and the blue training t shirts but without our logo on it. 

Seems a little odd, they wouldn't typically stock Hummel gear like that. I assume it means they might be sticking our kit when/if it's ever released for sale. 

Archived